Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

I concede nothing is happening until next weeks result, should we lose again.

But from that point I just can't fathom even the consideration to continue on with Ken next year? Pro Josh or not, he's done his apprenticeship 5 times over, has rejected multiple large club offers, has grown with this current crop of players and would have to be ready to go.

The club wanted him because they can brand it as a bit of a continuation of their strategy and don't really have to admit failure, but that being the case, just pull the chord and get it done?

What is the point of Ken? Genuinely

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

After another failed final I firmly believe the AFL have set up our club to be consistent enough h&a performers to grow our memberships and attendances and then have us fall short in finals at the hands of Vic Ken so as to not derail the Vic dominance.
That might sound a bit tin foil hat but the script plays out word for word far too often to ignore.

This was the main thing that worried me, going into this game.

Scott's thorough planning, ability to answer questions in interviews, and strategically NOT answer some, that are too revelatory, and his track record, all engendering their players with confidence, opposed to:

Hinkley's apparent thorough lack of planning, inability to answer questions in interviews, and his track record, all engendering our players with a lack of confidence.

Like most of us I had stupid blind hope, but with a gnawing Balrog of doubt in the back of my mind.

All of this, especially the old “gnawing Balrog” lol.

After another failed final I firmly believe the AFL have set up our club to be consistent enough h&a performers to grow our memberships and attendances and then have us fall short in finals at the hands of Vic Ken so as to not derail the Vic dominance.
That might sound a bit tin foil hat but the script plays out word for word far too often to ignore.

“Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

If anyone has a recording of the match, and you can stomach it, go back and look at our players coming out of the race. Rozee looks like he's about to shit himself. Butters looks like a deer in the headlights. We looked intimidated from the get go.

Ken Hinkley is destroying the Port Adelaide Football Club.

To fail to own the failure of the team in the post match press conference is unbelievable. Leadership ****ing 101, own the failures and share the successes. What a weak, weak man.

I hate the campaigner. I hate Koch. I havent given them a $ since 2021. I now can't even stomach to watch them next Saturday night. Can't be ****ed watching my footy team in the finals.

The passion with which I have supported this club since I was a small boy is now fully and completely directed at the removal of this cancer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who will be our Ray Parlour in the years to come?

“The transformation when Ken landed happened practically overnight. One minute we’re eating lean meat, fresh veggies, and quinoa grown in imported black soil. The next day everything was fried, battered or had a skull & crossbones on the label!”
Hinkley be like

“If you're not sure about something, rub it against a piece of paper. If the paper turns clear, it's your window to success

Post of the year from an oppo supporter on the main board?

You’d think his ability to hide in plain sight is roughly equivalent to the orchard mantis.

In reality it’s a pantomime whodunnit where everyone in the audience knows exactly who did it but the characters wander round on the stage interrogating everyone else.

I am in the mood for a protest march to the steps of the PAFC HQ at Alberton.

I have to cross the Andes and the Pacific Ocean, but I’m in the mood, too.

It’d sound more tinfoil hat if we didn’t have an “AFL elected” board. But we do, so it’s a reasonable possibility that this is true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back