Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Carr is literally in the coaches box. When Hinkley is sacked I do not want him taking over. Interview everybody and give the gig to the best candidate.

As I've said previously, if you want to see genuinely exciting and attractive football go and get James Rahilly. Made the crows B graders look like superstars and is doing it again at Geelong.

Josh Carr is more of the same shit. The only new IP he has going for him is a boring as shit Fremantle game plan which has also failed to stand up in multiple finals. And some shit bush league SANFL experience.

#SignRahilly

Anyone saying that Ken doesn't have the cattle is a flat out idiot.

It's also a statement that is heavily dependent on context.

If say we were beaten in a close final by a team with arguably superior talent (eg the Richmond PF in 2020) then it would be a fair call. Getting beaten by 84 points at home by a team that definitely isn't superior on paper makes the discussion irrelevant.

I don't think we've got the best team on paper by any stretch but we have a good enough team to at least compete against every other team, something we have proven in home and away football for years now. The way we just disappear without a trace against any and every opposition come finals is simply alarming.

If say we were beaten in a close final by a team with arguably superior talent (eg the Richmond PF in 2020) then it would be a fair call. Getting beaten by 84 points at home by a team that definitely isn't superior on paper makes the discussion irrelevant.

I don't think we've got the best team on paper by any stretch but we have a good enough team to at least compete against every other team, something we have proven in home and away football for years now. The way we just disappear without a trace against any and every opposition come finals is simply alarming.

The modern game is typically won and lost in the midfield - and Port's midfield when it fires is unquestionably the best in the competition. I believe that Port's best is the best in the comp - but they're a mentally weak group led by a mentally weak coach, and until they chip away at that fragile underbelly, we are going to continually be teased with a team that should be great but will forever be chasing greatness rather than achieving it.

BUT AT LEAST THEY MAKE FINALS THINK ABOUT WHERE YOU WERE IN 201211111

Every Premiership team in the history of the universe has had ~4-7 absolute duds play. Yet the difference between our current list and those teams, is that the coach actually, you know, COACHED.

They all fit in to a system that was larger than the sum of its parts, which then allowed the stars of the team to shine.
Think Adrian Settre in 1990 and 1992. Not a dud by any means, but he had belief probable enabled by Jack and he played significant roles in both of those grand finals.

Slobbo tonight on AA saying that if we lose next week the club desperately needs to look at what's going on between the ears and what the cause is.....

Bit late to the party their mate, us feral supporters had that part figured out years ago, we've just been told to shut up and let Ken work his magic time and time again.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol the thought of angry people cleaning the sack signs is hilarious. How else do we protest after this ****ing long and being shat on by the club including players and admin.

Slobbo tonight on AA saying that if we lose next week the club desperately needs to look at what's going on between the ears and what the cause is.....

Bit late to the party their mate, us feral supporters had that part figured out years ago, we've just been told to shut up and let Ken work his magic time and time again.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What Could It Be Season 1 GIF by The Roku Channel

Whether we bow out next week or the week after I can't see them not rolling into his last contracted year tbh they've got the improvement with the AFLW team & the trade period circus to use as a distraction while old mate can run off and disappear behind the roller blinds for months on end as usual.
I honestly don’t think he coaches us next year. Done and dusted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back