Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

None taken mate. I just hope that I am right.
Me too. Your dreams are beautiful, just unlikely.

We'll lose next week, he'll go to ground, heat dies off when the seasons over. By June we'll be praying he's not extended again after stringing together a couple of wins.

It's also a statement that is heavily dependent on context.

If say we were beaten in a close final by a team with arguably superior talent (eg the Richmond PF in 2020) then it would be a fair call. Getting beaten by 84 points at home by a team that definitely isn't superior on paper makes the discussion irrelevant.

I don't think we've got the best team on paper by any stretch but we have a good enough team to at least compete against every other team, something we have proven in home and away football for years now. The way we just disappear without a trace against any and every opposition come finals is simply alarming.

1000%

Some of the takes regarding our alleged lack of talent being found out [specifically] in finals are absolutely wild.

Our four heaviest defeats at Adelaide Oval since 2011:

• 2017 Showdown (5th at end of MR)
• 2021 Prelim (2nd)
• 2024 Boo Bowl (2nd)
• 2024 Qualifying Final (2nd)

So on the one hand, the list is good enough to repeatedly qualify for finals, but as we know, is also capable of serving up historically diabolical performances worthy of Fitzroy? And that’s not on Hinkley, apparently?

We could replace McEntee with Bontempelli, or Marshall with Jeremy Cameron, and we’re still getting absolutely pétanqued in those specific matches with the tactical and psychological disaster class that was served up.

458611864_838004691809232_4860618860317133092_n.jpg
Keep stickering this sign until he is ****ing gone!

Me too. Your dreams are beautiful, just unlikely.

We'll lose next week, he'll go to ground, heat dies off when the seasons over. By June we'll be praying he's not extended again after stringing together a couple of wins.

We own this but at the same time we move on quickly.

Look over there, a spider!

Peace Out No GIF by DreamWorks Animation

Lol im told port road was littered with signs this morning.

The thought of the road itself being chalked with messages akin to one of the wackier stages of the Tour De France has tickled me in ways Freud couldn’t begin to explain.

PSA that the match next week may be the final chance you get to really yell and boo at Ken before he goes.

actually great that he is gonna meet his end at home so we can sing heyyyy goodbye.

Almost worth the price of admission.
Hard pass. I ain’t spending anymore money until the ****er is gone. I would prefer if none but opposition fans turn up next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“the extraordinary thing about Hinkley is the media have built a cult of personality around someone that has no personality”.

This is perfect. I'm stealing it.

Can't believe this is the third flipping time a 'Sack Hinkley' sign has been put on Port Rd. Like no coach in AFL league history has gotten anywhere near that, except Frawley maybe.
A truckload of manure needs to be dumped at the front door of Alberton, as the powers at be are ****ing slow on the uptake.

Its a shame this butcher will go balls deep on greyhound and horse annihilating when hes done. No end of victims from this campaigner be they human or otherwise.

The length of his tenure is just mind-blowing. Even if he'd jagged a premiership back in 2014 or 2015 it would be reasonable to think his time at Port would be well and truly up by now. But he hasn't even taken the club to compete in a grand final and long suffering fans are still stuck with him. Just pause and think about that for a minute or so. I know it's a perpetual topic of conversation around here, but only when you actually clear your mind and think about it do you truly grasp the gravity of this total cluster****.

Lol the thought of angry people cleaning the sack signs is hilarious. How else do we protest after this ****ing long and being shat on by the club including players and admin.
Just wait until we get more passive-aggressive and use stronger glue.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back