Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

As I've said previously, if you want to see genuinely exciting and attractive football go and get James Rahilly. Made the crows B graders look like superstars and is doing it again at Geelong.

Josh Carr is more of the same shit. The only new IP he has going for him is a boring as shit Fremantle game plan which has also failed to stand up in multiple finals. And some shit bush league SANFL experience.

#SignRahilly

The Geelong connection reminds me of another supposed genius who worked at Geelong. A couple of Geelong players told us to go get him and we did.

As I have posted previously I am with you on Josh Carr, he may be OK but I think we should look around. We really need someone with a proven track record if that is possible.

Responding to a post from overnight ... I can't remember which thread and which poster it was that did not believe another poster's claim that the 2025 renewal notices have been sent out already ... they have ... I received mine Thursday of all days lol (ps and genuinely not having a go at the poster, just correcting)

The club's got class. They definitely were very confident this was going to be our year and march through the finals.

The club believed that this was our year since trading in Zerk and Rat.

Soon as we finished second, Koch got a hard on and took a swipe at the sanfl, typically absolving himself and all at the club of accountability. He's as football dumb as the happy clapper that paints their face in teal and carries a mini flogger.

The club gets easily excited with any grain of promise, like the fishead Koch, without reflection.

That is very ungracious of you Lil. ;)

One thing about Hinkley he has the entire club staff united behind him. From the Captain down to the person who flogs the merchandise in the Club Store they are all condemning the persons who vandalised club property with those HINKLEY OUT signs. Of course that echos what Hinkley himself said back in 2022 when similar signs appeared on Club property.
Sorry raptalia . I'm well past the point of being gracious. I've been calling for the end of these termites since 2016. I have watched the white-anting from within, the disdain for members at AGMs, the embarrassment and denigration of watching our great guernsey run around in the sanfl (driven by us and NOT the sanfl).

The pathetic acceptance and continual defense of this div 5 ammo coach and his inarticulate drivel.

Up until the Russell Ebert game, I attended every home game, some interstate, every SANFL game. To represent the club and Russell in that manner, coaches and players and there be no fallout whatsoever was unforgivable. Up until then I copped their shit, but after that I thought * you. Didn't attend another game that year.

Since then I've picked and chosen games to attend. Kept my membership though, both afl, sanfl. Haven't renewed aflw as yet.

I look at our coaches and don't rate a single one, Hinkley all the way to Paul Stewart in player welfare. Boys' club and a shit club at that. There's only hope and prayer for Carr as he's the incumbent otherwise I don't want him either.

I've had it.

Dangerfield post match described how Scott and the coaches prepared for PA for 2 weeks and had a plan on how to beat us.
What did Donuts and the other dullards in the box come up with? Let's start JHF on the bench, they'll never expect it!!!

Responding to a post from overnight ... I can't remember which thread and which poster it was that did not believe another poster's claim that the 2025 renewal notices have been sent out already ... they have ... I received mine Thursday of all days lol (ps and genuinely not having a go at the poster, just correcting)

The club's got class. They definitely were very confident this was going to be our year and march through the finals.

The club believed that this was our year since trading in Zerk and Rat.

Soon as we finished second, Koch got a hard on and took a swipe at the sanfl, typically absolving himself and all at the club of accountability. He's as football dumb as the happy clapper that paints their face in teal and carries a mini flogger.

The club gets easily excited with any grain of promise, like the fishead Koch, without reflection.
Mine went straight in the bin even before Thursday night. Who do they think they're kidding..

Dangerfield post match described how Scott and the coaches prepared for PA for 2 weeks and had a plan on how to beat us.
What did Donuts and the other dullards in the box come up with? Let's start JHF on the bench, they'll never expect it!!!
It's not even that he started on the bench....

He was on it for 7 minutes. We were almost 4 goals down at that point.

We've seen this before. People should be losing their jobs for this. It's honestly wild and even kens biggest cheerleaders are dumbfounded

Cassisi started to finally wake up after the Showdown loss earlier this year. Has been quite critical and asking pertinent questions of and to Ken in footy committee meetings, specifically about setup structures and how they would adapt in the latter half of the season.

Ken actually struggled to answer some of these outside of saying that (paraphrasing) "things will look different."
🤔 So looks like the rats are now fleeing the sinking ship.

Screaming Sinking Ship GIF by South Park

Cassisi started to finally wake up after the Showdown loss earlier this year. Has been quite critical and asking pertinent questions of and to Ken in footy committee meetings, specifically about setup structures and how they would adapt in the latter half of the season.

Ken actually struggled to answer some of these outside of saying that (paraphrasing) "things will look different."
I'm pleased he's turning the corner.

The game was won before a ball was bounced because Hinkley has no idea how to coach and I doubt it would've taken the full 2 weeks for Chris Scott to formulate a gameplan to beat us. I reckon 2 hours is more like it.

It's not even that he started on the bench....

He was on it for 7 minutes. We were almost 4 goals down at that point.

We've seen this before. People should be losing their jobs for this. It's honestly wild and even kens biggest cheerleaders are dumbfounded

With or without JHF starting, the 2nd placed team shouldn't be playing like chooks with missing heads at home, let alone a Port Adelaide team.

The leadership have turned our club into limp dicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Geelong connection reminds me of another supposed genius who worked at Geelong. A couple of Geelong players told us to go get him and we did.

As I have posted previously I am with you on Josh Carr, he may be OK but I think we should look around. We really need someone with a proven track record if that is possible.
Agree. But if it to be Carr the club needs to grow some balls and surround him with decent asistants. About time the clowns down there got serious about winning a flag. But first we need the game plan that stands up in finals. The talent is there.

Just a reminder that Caro claimed that Port "dodged a bullet" by missing out on Brodie Grundy.

When it emerged that Grundy was pursuing his options on the eve of the 2023 finals, Wilson was over the moon that he was meeting with Port's brain-trust.

"I think Brodie Grundy is very unhappy with what was delivered to him and promised to him at Melbourne. Promised and not delivered ... I completely understand what Port were doing (meeting with Grundy). (Connor) Rozee and (Zak) Butters were in Melbourne anyway because of these All Australian awards and Ken Hinkley flew in. Absolutely fine with me."

Then, when it became clear that Grundy had more belief in John Longmire than Ken, her tone shifted and she claimed he was not interested in premiership success with Ken.

"I thought the whole thing was a bit distasteful. You go to a footy club. You don’t go to a town ... I wonder whether Port haven't dodged a bullet. I read that piece in the Herald Sun that Port's presentation was footy-orientated and Sydney's presentation was lifestyle-oriented. If a player is choosing a town and a club because of lifestyle then I am not sure whether that's a player you want to play at your football club."

LMAO.

Imagine Grundy going into that "footy-orientated" meeting and the club's brain-trust consists of Kenny and Rozee.

I wonder what pearls of wisdom that Connor offered up with his years of football and experience of overcoming adversity.

Kenny doesn't have the cattle to win at home against a team featuring Calsher Dear, Sam Frost, Harry Morrison, Conor Nash, Finn Maginess, and the corpses of Gunston and Breust.
So now we don’t have the cattle. I thought we did have the cattle but it was all down to the coaching. You see we do have the cattle and it is all down to the coaching. The guy is a loser with a loser mentality which permeates into the playing group. You don’t finish second with a shit list ffs.

I thought you didn't have information about those on the football committee.

Even if Cassisi has become enlightened by Ken's struggle to make us a revered team, or is my best mate, I still want him out of the club. Blakey's send up of Cassisi sounds more intelligent than Cassisi himself. He's another that picked up his armoury to back this loser publicly. A captain that should not have been.

Mate I've got information on the overwhelming majority of decision makers at the Club, but a lot of it adds nothing to the conversation surrounding Hinkley's future.

There are some very angry people high up at the Club right now.

Clock's ticking, time is running out. It will all be over soon.

Mate I've got information on the overwhelming majority of decision makers at the Club, but a lot of it adds nothing to the conversation surrounding Hinkley's future.

There are some very angry people high up at the Club right now.

Clock's ticking, time is running out. It will all be over soon.
Season 4 Smile GIF by Outlander

I hope so....

That is very ungracious of you Lil. ;)

One thing about Hinkley he has the entire club staff united behind him. From the Captain down to the person who flogs the merchandise in the Club Store they are all condemning the persons who vandalised club property with those HINKLEY OUT signs. Of course that echos what Hinkley himself said back in 2022 when similar signs appeared on Club property.

That's because the club employs yes people invested in themselves or impressionable youngsters ... neither think individually, nor develop their own opinion. They have rent and mortgages to pay, they simply serve their masters. How do you like your tea, sir? Ah, excellent choice, sir, me too.

just being honest here, if ken was a major round winner, keep him, but he is not.

the game plan is based on a elite kicking group of mids.
our mids are poor at punching the ball in, jhf is the exception.
we bomb it into dixon, who always has at least 2 against him, he tries to bring the ball to ground for small forwards. we have 1 good small forward, riolli.

our mids run 1 way they do not work hard enough going back, the backs are always under pressure.

carr is not the answer, but may be the best available option, he is part of the current problem. our plan is too easily used against us.

we are in trouble with our player list, we are never going to win a premiership with the list we have.
out depth is poor, we need to recruit players who can kick & compete for the hard ball.
there are at least 5 players getting a game each week, who are not up to afl standard.

our game is poor, we play the same way each week regardless of the opposition. tactics are mcentee tagging stewart.

anyway>>> 1 more game & then hibernation until next season & then rinse & repeat.
been a member of the pafc since 1977, seriously thinking about not renewing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back