Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Not popular to hear atm but imo Port will win next week, so that only leaves a loss in the prelim to get rid of Donuts, no expectation now so you know Port. 2 more wins keeps him here.
Don't get too excited yet guys.
See, I don't give Port a chance in hell of winning on Friday night. They are mentally unfit.

I had the misfortune of listening to bit of 3AW yesterday and some callers piped in with the awful unfair treatment of Hinkley from Port fans. Of course Caro agreed with every single one of them, even those that said we were “biased against Ken for being Victorian” We are the only AFL club who has given him a senior role, no Victorian club has when he applied for jobs and we have given him 4 seperate contract extensions and he is in season 12 at the helm! “Anti Victorian”

I had the misfortune of listening to bit of 3AW yesterday and some callers piped in with the awful unfair treatment of Hinkley from Port fans. Of course Caro agreed with every single one of them, even those that said we were “biased against Ken for being Victorian” We are the only AFL club who has given him a senior role, no Victorian club has when he applied for jobs and we have given him 4 seperate contract extensions and he is in season 12 at the helm! “Anti Victorian”
Caro is a dog and should go and chase parked cars.

Man it's going to be such a relief when he gets sacked and this whole bizarre Hinkley narrative ends.

I almost can't wait for the first time the media call for Carr to be sacked, things will feel normal again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn’t surprise me if we win this week, but reality says go look at our record against the top 4 teams, it’s not great and that’s exactly who we are up against.
We’ll win this week, then absolutely capitulate in the prelim against a side we haven’t lost to home or away for eight years, and beat by 112 points only weeks ago.

It’s written in the stars.

Caro, the clown who thinks Jarrod Schofield shouldn’t be Eagles coach because he has tattoos. She’s clearly a genius on what makes a good coach.

The form of the Hawks is unbelievable since early in the season.

Basically from Round 7 to 17 they win all games with a close loss against us which if they had two more minutes would have beaten us. So the young team is learning to win.
They get smashed by Geelong in Round 18. I didn't watch the match but I assume Chris Scott worked some magic. Dunno.
Then after that they generally start winning by big margins. In that patch, a close loss to the Giants in Canberra.

I mean they are on fire and playing with confidence.

Butters is injured. Rozee is down. We have no forward line after Georgiades and Rioli. They have a whole heap of small forwards that are bad matchups against us. They run in waves from down back and in the centre. They have a very good defensive scheme. Houston and Farell on the sidelines limits our kicking out of defence. The Hornet is our only hope.

I'm not a betting man but the Hawks are $2.20 for the small win and $4.70 for the big win.

Who cares when he said it? Why are you putting that kind of doubt in the players' minds in the lead up to the biggest game of the season?
Agree he shouldn't be putting doubt in the player's minds but there's a big difference to saying that before the game and asking the question after the game in the post-mortem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back