Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 3 Episode 10 GIF by The Simpsons

After Port beat Fremantle in round 24 to secure 2nd spot - Ken was seen as a superhero.
Where were the Hinkley haters then?
There's about as much chance of us reaching the grand final as there is of Donald Trump making love to Kamala Harris.

Its a bloody disgraceful state of affairs (of your board's making) that this weekend/Friday night, many proud and passionate Port Adelaide Football Club members/fans/people will be praying/hoping for a Hawthorn win (knowing your gutless administration, a win would almost guarantee Ken's survival, even if you get Wallied in the Prelim)

You guys (Port fans) get a bad rap with your disdain/loss of patience for Hinkley, but what I think stings the most is you I assume most of you would want Port to lose on Friday Night (no coach in the league could survive 2 years of finals straight sets exits)

Ken is 100% gone if Port lose on Friday Night, make no mistake (Melbourne Media like Jon Ralph and Damo Barrett running with this)

It's a truly depressing sad state of events when your club and fanbase is better off/happier losing on a cut throat final..

"They're hoping they can win this weekend against Hawthorn because then they don't have to go back to Adelaide.

"The feeling is that what's big and green and has power, Adelaide Oval in September, it's got into their heads.”

IMG_1065.jpeg

It’s only been a glaring issue I’ve been banging on about for the better part of 12 years, but good to see the media and geniuses at the club only just starting to cotton on now.

After Port beat Fremantle in round 24 to secure 2nd spot - Ken was seen as a superhero.
Where were the Hinkley haters then?

The only people who saw him as a superhero were you, Rucci, Kane, and Whateley as you all stood around a Sao with his face on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a bloody disgraceful state of affairs (of your board's making) that this weekend/Friday night, many proud and passionate Port Adelaide Football Club members/fans/people will be praying/hoping for a Hawthorn win (knowing your gutless administration, a win would almost guarantee Ken's survival, even if you get Wallied in the Prelim)

You guys (Port fans) get a bad rap with your disdain/loss of patience for Hinkley, but what I think stings the most is you I assume most of you would want Port to lose on Friday Night (no coach in the league could survive 2 years of finals straight sets exits)

Ken is 100% gone if Port lose on Friday Night, make no mistake (Melbourne Media like Jon Ralph and Damo Barrett running with this)

It's a truly depressing sad state of events when your club and fanbase is better off/happier losing on a cut throat final..
Not really, most of us would be happier if the club won. After all, the reason we are unhappy with the coach is because we are convinced that he has had his shot and past his usefulness and our fortunes are far better off under a new coach.
If we are proven wrong and we win, then we are getting the outcome we want and who cares if we are wrong, that’s secondary. Hoping we lose so we are right is like hoping your kids fail school because you think the principal is hopeless and they’ll sack him if the kids fail.

However, I agree with you in that I won’t be disappointed if we lose, because we may finally rid ourselves of the coach who has had his shot, earned many millions from our club, and delivered very little team success bar some good H&A seasons.

Great mentality he’s installed down at the club…

“Former Collingwood president Eddie McGuire has revealed that Port Adelaide is "overwhelmed" by the thought of playing at home again in 2024 following its 84-point qualifying final loss to Geelong.

Speaking on Nine's Eddie and Jimmypodcast, McGuire said he had been told on good authority that the Power is worried about playing another home final.

"I spoke to a senior Port Adelaide person and it was very interesting their mindset," he said.

"They're hoping they can win this weekend against Hawthorn because then they don't have to go back to Adelaide.

"The feeling is that what's big and green and has power, Adelaide Oval in September, it's got into their heads.”
Cos leaking to Eddie that the club is spooked about playing at their home ground 😂😂

What the absolute **** has happened to this organisation. Pissweak doesn’t even begin to describe it.

Cos leaking to Eddie that the club is spooked about playing at their home ground

What the absolute **** has happened to this organisation. Pissweak doesn’t even begin to describe it.
It's unlike Cos to leak something to the detriment of our club...

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
And Fox Footy is now reporting that Butters couldn't complete training.

He is INJURED and has been so since the Freo game.

Hinkley is such a moron!

The dumb bogan risked his best player for a Qualifying Final when he could have been saved for a possible knockout final the next week (or a preliminary final the week after).

Agree it's weird that he's listed as available, but he did non contact training today, which isn't the same as not completing training. He's expected to do contact drills from now on.

I reckon they're gonna pull him last second like Stewart, because Hinkley heard that's what smart coaches do.

Agree it's weird that he's listed as available, but he did non contact training today, which isn't the same as not completing training. He's expected to do contact drills from now on.

I reckon they're gonna pull him last second like Stewart, because Hinkley heard that's what smart coaches do.
Sam Mitchell.
Great Job Ok GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back