Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

And Fox Footy is now reporting that Butters couldn't complete training.

He is INJURED and has been so since the Freo game.

Hinkley is such a moron!

The dumb bogan risked his best player for a Qualifying Final when he could have been saved for a possible knockout final the next week (or a preliminary final the week after).

Hopefully this disabuses Zak of any notions that Hinkley gives a shit about him and he's now happy to see the end of him.

Waving hands paradeSo Tuesday next week we should be Hinkley free? Not gonna be able to sleep with excitement. Gonna feel like a little kid at Xmas.

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

Scenes down Port rd

Hinkley is just one ball in the scrote

Davies is the other ball

Koch is the... Well that's self evident

I guess that makes Richo the biffins bridge

Rucci, Kane, Gerard, et al are just a bunch of pubes

Chop the lot of them

Its a bloody disgraceful state of affairs (of your board's making) that this weekend/Friday night, many proud and passionate Port Adelaide Football Club members/fans/people will be praying/hoping for a Hawthorn win (knowing your gutless administration, a win would almost guarantee Ken's survival, even if you get Wallied in the Prelim)

You guys (Port fans) get a bad rap with your disdain/loss of patience for Hinkley, but what I think stings the most is you I assume most of you would want Port to lose on Friday Night (no coach in the league could survive 2 years of finals straight sets exits)

Ken is 100% gone if Port lose on Friday Night, make no mistake (Melbourne Media like Jon Ralph and Damo Barrett running with this)

It's a truly depressing sad state of events when your club and fanbase is better off/happier losing on a cut throat final..

No this opinion is not reality.

Most of us have had a gutful of Ken, for years, but I think you will find there is only a very small percentage of fans that actually want us to lose a semi final.

They just make the most noise on this forum but they don’t represent the majority of port fans that are actually desperate to get this finals monkey off our backs.

I suspect a lot of fans are hurting and are really frustrated they got sucked in with hope again, and are distancing themselves from the game to avoid any further pain too but deep down in their heart of hearts still want us to win.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

As a Saints supporter with ties to Port Adelaide.

Preface this by saying I understand this will never be accepted by Ken Hinkley but is it better for himself or the board to simply make the decision now on his future?

Why not come out and say regardless of result he will not be there in 2025.

That takes the pressure off the result and the ‘hoodoo’ and it then it can become a positive story of what can the group do -if they love him so much to send him off in style and with a premiership.

Theres plenty of cases of this happening post announcement like Clarkson, Dimma etc when players know its their last game the mindset shifts.

Also if whats reported is true regarding the result dictating his future, surely thats not the case? If you can’t make the decision based on 10 years+ and 25 weeks of football what more information will you get from an additional game?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We currently have a bunch of muppets running the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back