Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

I used to kind of like 360 and Gerard back in the day. And kind of tolerate Slobbo.

But I can't stand the sight of Whately these days. Such a biased, judgemental, sanctimonious prick. His only redeeming feature is loyalty, even if it is blind loyalty.
He was a lot more careful with what he said about us on his show on SEN with Kingy the other morning lol.

I am completely fine with losing this upcoming game against Hawthorn, short term pain for long term gain. We've dealt with more gaslighting from the media/afl community than any other club during Hinkley's reign. Two straight exists in a row would make it impossible for anyone to argue FOR Ken Hinkley. I'm tired of him getting away with it. Let this be his legacy.

The only outcome to make this more sweet is for him to get the West Coast job, just so we can continue to boo this fraudulent alleged 'man'.

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can't imagine the WA media are going to be kind to him, especially as coach of the bigger team in town. Ken doesn't take to even the slightest criticism well. If he was to take a job there he either has zero insight to what he'd be signing up for or has decided it's just a pay check and be completely checked out. Either way can't see WCE wanting him

When was the last time a coach who has lost a semi was sacked? We're in uncharted territory.
Yea the straight sets thing in consecutive years though gives it a punch, if he gets through to a PF and we are vaguely competitive I suspect we will lose our balls as usual with Tredrea the only one unsatisfied.

When's the last time a coach who has lost a prelim or a GF been sacked?
When was the last time a coach lasted 12 years without winning a flag?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morris compared Ken Hinkley to Damien Hardwick ... except without the legacy.

He will be clinical in his dissection of Ken while Bartel will offer the same old, same old defences.

Not sure what Lethal will offer.

He doesn't have the same pathetic tendency as Malthouse to sentimentalise other coaches, but he doesn't care enough to display interest in the subject, one way or the other.
Remember the "success without premierships" comment? (I forget who said it). I'm still shaking my head at such a concept - in what strange universe does zero grand finals constitute success? Fos Williams would flatten anyone who put forward something so absurd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back