Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously though.

How did he manage to serve up a gilded turd even worse than the 2021 Prelim?

Lol.
Out of the gloom, a voice said to me
"Smile and be happy - things could be worse"
So I smiled and was happy
And lo and behold - things did get worse!!!

Little Rascals Reaction GIF

Crush the ****er!

Off to poker tonight... Thought maybe I could listen to some Hinkley interviews to pump my self up.

Maybe his 3/4 time speech at bells park or wherever he coached in bum **** nowhere.

That would inspire me with confidence.
Just remember if anyone raises the safe option is to fold because your hand has a long way to go to be able to beat your opponents' hands

Win or lose Friday night.
ken will be coaching next season.

Bookmark it!

Imagine going into exit interviews after a second consecutive straight sets exit and a 0-5 September losing streak since the 2021 Qualifying Final, and being told by Ken Hinkley that you no longer have a spot on the list, or a place in the coaches box/football department.

You’d laugh in his face.

Imagine going into exit interviews after a second consecutive straight sets exit and a 0-5 September losing streak since the 2021 Qualifying Final, and being told by Ken Hinkley that you no longer have a spot on the list, or a place in the coaches box/football department.

You’d laugh in his face.
Does he even do exit interviews? I have to wonder to be honest.

You’d laugh in his face.
Yep.
IMG_0124.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once again, the media has shifted the conversation to focus on saving Ken's job. Now that is the centre of the discussion and not the fact that we just got blown out in a home final as favourites ... again!

The focus of the conversation should always be, can we see the head coach winning a premiership with the list that he has built and has been given every single player he has asked for by the board. If the answer is no he will never win a flag (which it obviously is) then get rid of him ASAP.

The Port Adelaide Football Club does not exist to keep Ken Hinkley as coach. It exists to win premierships.
The other question is, will Port miss Hinkley after he's gone? From my point of view, I'll miss him about as much as I missed hearing the Crows club song after the 2017 grand final.

You’d laugh in his face.
I'd imagine this has been the reality for a number of years.

The other question is, will Port miss Hinkley after he's gone? From my point of view, I'll miss him about as much as I missed hearing the Crows club song after the 2017 grand final.
I won’t miss him.
Though for some it’ll be like going through a divorce or breaking up with their first love.

Sad I Know, but that’s what happens when you’re in a relationship for so long and shit don’t work out.

You’d laugh in his face.

Ken to future premiership player frilly bampton: "YOUSE AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR FOODY"

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back