Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

So cringe.

So we have to go back 10 years ago when we had a bunch of kids to the last time we "never gave up"

Lol

It really is a Mortal Kombat finish him moment arriving for Ken tomorrow night

Finally.
We better hope Hawthorn win or we could be stuck with him for another prelim, or another year. Remember he is contracted and crickets from the club, all they have to say is Ken has a contract.
I'll believe it when I see it. Until then I just hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't compare Port to clubs in Victoria, not many people want to live in SA hence why it's hard for Port to attract high quality coaching staff.

Ah yes.

The same Port Adelaide that has previously had Alastair Clarkson, Dean Bailey, Michael Voss, Dani Laidley, Alan Richardson, Adam Kingsley, Jarred Schofield and Phil Walsh as assistant coaches.

Do you know anything about footy, or?

I'm sure the fans will give the new coach (if appointed via an australia wide search) the proper time to adjust.

But he shouldn't be given 12 years to try to, and fail, to make a grand final.

So cringe.

So we have to go back 10 years ago when we had a bunch of kids to the last time we "never gave up"

Lol
all i think about in that game is our shithouse kicking for goal in the first term and the pantsing we copped form the umpires in the first quarter.

game should have been over at 1/4

Last year
Current Senior Player "We are humans first and foremost. We should not be defined and judged by results. This isn't the be all and end all. Being a good human and the connection and relationships we foster and have within the club environment are the most important things"

Me "Ummm... That's great. Can you maybe win some finals matches if that doesn't get in the way of that philosophy" :D
Sums up our club perfectly right now. My counter argument to that is, if results don't matter, then what's the point of Port fans shelling out hundreds of dollars every year to watch their team? My motive for following my team is to see them win a flag, but if that isn't important to the players, then it's a fairly useless exercise.

So cringe.

Lol

And we were coming off an amazing performance against Richmond, not the most pathetic home qualifying final of all time.

Who cares if we go back a year or two for a mini reset. We've still got the core of our guys entering their primes, bring in some more talent through the draft and have a red hot crack again in a couple years time. The club being so scared of being shit for a season or two, we are wasting time otherwise just making up numbers in September.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back