Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Ginnivan was laughing, so he could take it.

And Sicily, rightfully, stood up for his teammate.

The real embarrassment is that not only did Hinkley refused to apologise in the BT interview, he was clearly given instruction to address it during the press conference and STILL stuffed it up.

Kenny has big Trump vibes where he can't simply say he was wrong and will actively resist any of the advice offered by his team, going rogue instead.

No Ken reminded me of old school Port mixed with a young Jose Mourinho. Arrogant, confident, and doing everything to win box office. More of that, please!

Mark Williams stuck it to Scott, Clarkson was and is totally unsocial, Chris Scott sooks about everything when he loses. Winners are grinners, couldnt give a rats arse. Guarantees a spicey next encounter with the hawks..

Gonna take a while to clean this up

Yep. It’s going to be ugly. West Coast/North level of ugliness. But it will be necessary.

Still, happy-clappers won’t be happy anymore. They are ok with pretending.

I’ll be very happy to be proven wrong for once.

It amazes me that after nine consecutive years of overwhelming evidence, one incident in the contrary would prove us all wrong.

Maddening stuff…

Us port fans are constantly tortured, constantly thinking the end of the reign is near and then just when we think it’s over Kenny does something that extends his time. Honestly most have wanted him gone since 2016

nothing will change, port will 100% beat hawthorn this week, we will then get beaten by Sydney. Kenny will keep his job because he made a prelim and the port fans will continued to torture by this board who won’t make the right call.
Called it

That was NOT an apology.

First, he had the chance in the interview with BT and just smirked as he always does.

Then, when the club told him what a total ****-up that was, he went out on the front foot and STILL couldn't apologise.

Instead, he just mumbled something about being "emotional" and blaming Ginnivan.

And he has just screwed himself.

He is used to soft questions in press conferences and this was the first time since 2021 PF that he got legitimate pushback from his pathetic non-answers.

His one asset is that he's "a gentlemen", according to Rucci.

He just proved himself a graceless bogan and has embarrassed the club and his defenders in the media.
The little bitch deserved it. Move on. It’s entertaining.

Ginnivan was laughing, so he could take it.

And Sicily, rightfully, stood up for his teammate.

The real embarrassment is that not only did Hinkley refused to apologise in the BT interview, he was clearly given instruction to address it during the press conference and STILL stuffed it up.

Kenny has big Trump vibes where he can't simply say he was wrong and will actively resist any of the advice offered by his team, going rogue instead.
You’re not revealing some magical unknown to us about Ken…I know it may be a revelation to you lot who only hear Whateley, Slobbo and the rest of the media over there cupping his balls but for us this is what we’ve dealt with the last decade.

Enjoy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The little bitch deserved it. Move on. It’s entertaining.

Loved it.

Ginnivan looked like a twat, talked the talk but didn’t back it up, and Kenny let him know. Now he gets to wallow in it all preseason.

Love he got under Sicily’s skin too, and Sniper Sam Mitchell’s. Both grade A twats.

I wish Kenny had of got his phone out and invited the Hawks boys in for a selfie!

Also cracking game, good luck next week against the AFLs favourite child.

Whether Ginnivan intended it as a direct dig at Port or not, its silly to give the opposition any form of ammunition. We’ve seen that first hand with Ken multiple times.

This is probably the highlight of Kens coaching career tbh

You’re not revealing some magical unknown to us about Ken…I know it may be a revelation to you lot who only hear Whateley, Slobbo and the rest of the media over there cupping his balls but for us this is what we’ve dealt with the last decade.

Enjoy!
Look at my posts, genius.

Have fun being coached by Kenny for the next ten years.

Kenny's airplane was like a Rayguns move.
tumblr_n8ymghbUb31qfrw7to1_400.gif

Congrats Port fans, strong response after last week - too good in the end.

While I'm annoyed at what Ken did after the game, you've gotta put yourself in his shoes, hes got the weight of the world on his shoulders at the moment, he's coping it from the media, opposition fans and his own club fans, would be hard to keep it together.

I also think there is a big difference in talking smack before & after a game, while I'd prefer Ginni didn't say anything, it hypes up the game and brings more eyes to the match (if there are any fight fans here, this is buildup/marketing 101), after the game there's an old saying "be Humble in Victory, Gracious in defeat".

After 12 years, this is first time that Ken has been externally pressured to perform. The players love him and rally behind him. As fans and members of the club, it's about bloody time he felt the heat. He might actually achieve something that he hasnt done before. Deck Chair Kenny might be finally gone, for now.

I guess winners are grinners. So much on the line next week and it is a fine line. A win you are in a GF, lose you have finished 2nd and failed to made a GF again but Ken probably goes into season 13 without a GF appearance and 3 final wins in a decade. Ahh well I guess let’s just enjoy last nights win for now, we don’t celebrate final wins all that frequently.

It’s funny how in love the Vic media is with Kenny to blatantly keep our club down.

Now that they know he’s gone soon, they’re all turning their head on him.

They probably always hated him and his antics but looked after him knowing it makes Port worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back