Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

We beat 7th by 3 points. If we get our arses handed to us in the prelim I'd still expect him to go.

The issue will be a narrow loss. If we lose by less than a kick in a valiant effort again, I'm not sure I trust the club to do the right thing
I put up the ladder of what the top 8 looked like if we didn't beat the Hawks by a DBJ soccer kick and they won, then they would have ended 2nd not 7th and we dropped to 3rd and would have played them at the MCG week 1 of finals.

But yes a thumping by swans means Koch's words are meaningless. A small loss does indeed leaves things up in the air.

Chanel 9 reporting Hinkley will be coaching Port in 2025. Seriously why would Koch do anything before the Sydney final.

No Flag no me.
Unfortunately that will only affect you.
If you do the rounds on social media it’s amazing how much support he has.
Not saying I agree with it but it’s definitely there.

Koch's comments to Jake Niall have as much absolute value as Dan Houston's "I'm not leaving" interview on AA a few weeks ago.

He just can't help himself.

How *ing dumb is Koch, ****ing hell. Why the * shoot your mouth off like this right before a ****ing prelim lmao
Has guaranteed us a loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Koch's comments to Jake Niall have as much absolute value as Dan Houston's "I'm not leaving" interview on AA a few weeks ago.

He just can't help himself.
Hes a ****ing idiot.

Watch us not turn up now that the pressure is off.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We beat 7th by 3 points. If we get our arses handed to us in the prelim I'd still expect him to go.

The issue will be a narrow loss. If we lose by less than a kick in a valiant effort again, I'm not sure I trust the club to do the right thing
I do not want to hear the words valiant effort. I'd rather hear it was a terrible game and we played shit but sometimes its good to win ugly.

I put up the ladder of what the top 8 looked like if we didn't beat the Hawks by a DBJ soccer kick and they won, then they would have ended 2nd not 7th and we dropped to 3rd and would have played them at the MCG week 1 of finals.

But yes a thumping by swans means Koch's words are meaningless. A small loss does indeed leaves things up in the air.
Really what happens over 2 weeks shouldn't be the deciding factor. What has this club become?

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back