Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

JHF was the only one during the Geelong game debacle who stood up to Ken on the bench and pleaded with him to make changes as the game was getting away from them. Made a ton of suggestions apparently, the majority (if not all) were fobbed off by Ken.
I've said it b4.. jhf for captain coach.

Dam it. Sobrave got in before me.

Last edited:
Heard Rozee on sen. They asked what you did this week to win and he just said we simplified everything.

He said basically Geelong game too many things to think about and not really clear messages so we simplified it all to just effort and contest work this week.

Sounds like the coaches have no ****ing clue don’t even send them out there with clear game plan so got absolutely walked off the park by Geelong.

Was confirming what we already think without probably meaning to say it. The coaching is shit house.

Also think that Rozee ain't that bright given some of his previous interviews and pressers

Reading the game and identifying what is going on is a completely separate issue to being able to implement changes within your system and adapt during games.
I appreciate your intransigence but I don't think anyone will agree with you on that one. It complete hogwash.

Reading the game and implementing changes are completely bound together by analysis and anyone who has a parting fancy with football, sports, life will know this. This is Footy 101.

The idea that Ken is a great reader of the game is also just as asinine. How does he read the play down on the boundary without headphones? Have you ever listened to one of his press conference after the game where he asked how lost the game and had no idea?

I enjoy the board information coming out from you but I take it with a grain of salt.

Stick with being TMZ.

You don't understand what a succession plan is. Primus was not appointed as part of any succession plan involving him and Choco. Primus interviewed for the job as did Chris Scott.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but why didn't Chris Scott get the job?

I appreciate your intransigence but I don't think anyone will agree with you on that one. It complete hogwash.

Reading the game and implementing changes are completely bound together by analysis and anyone who has a parting fancy with football, sports, life will know this. This is Footy 101.

The idea that Ken is a great reader of the game is also just as asinine. How does he read the play down on the boundary without headphones? Have you ever listened to one of his press conference after the game where he asked how lost the game and had no idea?

I enjoy the board information coming out from you but I take it with a grain of salt.

Stick with being TMZ.

You can have your opinion and I have mine, but based on this thread - particularly the last few pages, there are multiple people who agree with my take. So to say that "I don't think anyone will agree with you on that one" is as you delicately put it, "complete hogwash."

Your TMZ backslap is simply disrespectful and uncalled for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

787d52857eaee9b4a80014ebf7ec328b1041b203.jpg

Given the scoreline, surely that's the PTSD dog !

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Reaction GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back