Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Latest flag odds:
Sydney 2.50
Geelong 3.75
Brisbane 4.25
Us 10.00

Lmao. Cmon Kenny use your cockroach powers, they've written us off!

Extraordinary stuff given we were around $10 to beat GOAT-Hawthorn towards the end of 2015.

We're done for the year he's already got his 2025 locked in.
I’m interested how does this work?
He just says take it easy boys or he says nothing and drinks Diet Pepsi all day?
The players what do they do? Take snap shots of the harbor bridge?
I’m intrigued how this all plays out between Ken and the players.
Obviously everyone is in on this scenario including all the assistant coaches.
You can’t pull off a heist like this with just one person, it’s a team effort and has to be very well orchestrated.
Maybe it’s a mental thing, once Ken has his job secured all the players and coaches all relax knowing Ken won’t be leaving.
Problem I have with all this is Carr also must be fully aware of what’s going on and people want him as our next coach😉
Does the tradition continue?

Hinkley blaming the players when we lose is explicable on the basis that he thinks the plan he developed before the game was flawless. That he does not accept that the plan may be flawed is something that suggests to me that he does not, in fact, read the game well.
"You might as well agree with me now, to save an argument later."

We're 2 wins from the flag, about to play a team we haven't lost to in 8 years and beat 6 weeks ago by 114 points. And we have a "highly rated" coach who's a mastermind at the top of his game.

Yet bookmakers and media folks alike give us as much chance of winning as palmer united at the next election.

I feel like they're collectively giving away their gaslighting of port supporters about ken Hinkley being a brilliant coach, and when it comes down to it, they all know he's a ****ing loser who always chokes at any opportunity.

Bit of a weird spray from the captain of a club playing its first finals series in 6 years having just been beaten as favourite by said nowhere club.

Lad he was responding to a weird spray from your coach. Hawks have won three flags since Ken was hired, not sure you could say that is 'nowhere'.

Honestly I reckon he is spot on.

Ken came in fresh in 13, we looked like a team on the rise in 13 and 14. 15 and 16 injuries hit and 2017 was the year that it was time to change direction. Then its 8 years of treading water and shitting on fans and history.
Yep Sicily would have studied hard and would have arrived at the 8 year jibe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What benefit or even relevance does his apparent ability to 'read the game' have if he doesn't act on it?

Ken: "We're getting beaten badly"

Carr: "We should do something about it"

Ken: "Let's see how it goes"

Narrator: "It didn't go well"

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back