Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a lot of questions to ask from the club on how they're okay with letting Ken go if another club offers. It's happened multiple times in Ken's career already.

If that's the case, that means that they knew he is somewhat the problem and likely not the best man for the job. Yet, why did they keep extending him?

No decision has been made. That was reaffirmed to me tonight after the game.

If I hear anything over the weekend good or bad I'll post it in here.
They problem is that if your inside sources were competent people they would not have anything to do with the Port board.

They are incompetent so Hinkley will most probably stay

Have a lot of questions to ask from the club on how they're okay with letting Ken go if another club offers. It's happened multiple times in Ken's career already.

If that's the case, that means that they knew he is somewhat the problem and likely not the best man for the job. Yet, why did they keep extending him?
No other club wants Ken and its not happened multiple times.

Our AFL history is littered with Preliminary blowouts. 2002, 2003, 2021 and 2024. Is it a culture thing that has lingered since our inception in 1997 and who instilled it?
History meant to be broken that's Sydney did it today . How we can have different results when we are doing same old shit for last 12 years along Ken.

Even the numpties in the commentary box could see how futile the forward 50 entries were. To be fair to players like Dixon it's pretty hard to be an effective forward when you're forced to play markers up all game.

Sack Hinkley and whip him through the streets.

I know chewy will say I'm wrong but just spoke to my guy that's feeds me info/rumours he has been adamant for weeks that this year will be kens last year regardless of result of the season
He believes its still the case. The club will say its kens call and that ken and club believe that its better if josh gets his feet under the desk and take control of the young team sooner rather than later they will all shake hands and that will be it. Hope for your sakes its true.
To my understanding, Chewy has been sayin a variation of the same thing. The only thing that would save him was either reaching a Grand Final or a close loss in the Prelims.

Let's hope both your source and Chewy are proven right....sooooooon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know chewy will say I'm wrong but just spoke to my guy that's feeds me info/rumours he has been adamant for weeks that this year will be kens last year regardless of result of the season
He believes its still the case. The club will say its kens call and that ken and club believe that its better if josh gets his feet under the desk and take control of the young team sooner rather than later they will all shake hands and that will be it. Hope for your sakes its true.

I wish that this comes true bro but I still don't know why or how the club has decided yup Josh Carr is the one

Strongly disagree, best time to sack Hinkley was PF v Dogs in 2021. The precise time to sack him would've been at Half-Time.
You are incorrect.

He should’ve been told to **** off back to the Gold Coast at the end of 2017.

Bloody hell - being a port fan has been a tough caper for the last decade. Ken Hinkley just isn't the man. He would've been better suited to the 90s. Today's footy is just not his jam. He's too big and dumb.

Watching his press conference and he manages to fumble around for ten minutes and say absolutely dick all. No substance. "The season unfolds the way it does." Seriously?

It must be so galling for you guys to listen to shit like this year after year.

Hopefully he's gone soon and you guys can get some fresh voices in the rooms.

Bloody hell - being a port fan has been a tough caper for the last decade. Ken Hinkley just isn't the man. He would've been better suited to the 90s. Today's footy is just not his jam. He's too big and dumb.

Watching his press conference and he manages to fumble around for ten minutes and say absolutely dick all. No substance. "The season unfolds the way it does." Seriously?

It must be so galling for you guys to listen to shit like this year after year.

Hopefully he's gone soon and you guys can get some fresh voices in the rooms.

Hey mate what are you doing next year
Can you coach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back