Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

He won’t have the “I’m contracted’ next year. He won’t see out the year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'm sick of this hope. The team is likely to be in the eight all year. He won't be sacked in those circumstances. Got to go now. It's got to get ugly now.

Chewy is pretty much spot on, there is division at your club and even though she is disliked by many this is something caroline wilson has been saying for a while.
This wasn't the case this time last year, rest assured even though it doesn't seem like ken will walk he knows he won't have a contract beyond 2025 he his manager and his family will be talking over the next few days whether doing a Graham Arnold might be best for all scenario believe me. Keep up the rage stickers and all. You have hope!

One of the funniest bits is just how simple he is. His press conferences are just a jumble of "footyisms"... "the reality is this..." "they were stronger and cleaner at the contest".... etc etc

Do you ever hear him provide any sort of analysis like a Chris Scott or Longmire does?

Then, last night he goes on with it not being about the one person. This comes out when we lose or shit goes bad (Geelong, last night), but he carries on like a plonka (last week, after showdowns, crying on camera after the saints win) when we win - making it all about him. Then, when we inevitably go out in finals, he gets off scott free and we wont hear from him until pre season the next year..... it’s a shambles.
That’s why I love the media comparisons of Hinkley to Scott

One is a masterful tactician, the other is a bumbling fool

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Davies is a crude operator I'll give him that, oversees an ultimately failed football dept for however many years, backs in a failed coach however many times then flys the coop before things turn sour under his watch.

Bravo

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
What a guy.

Davies is a crude operator I'll give him that, oversees an ultimately failed football dept for however many years, backs in a failed coach however many times then flys the coop before things turn sour under his watch.

Bravo

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thing is he also knows they’ve had long enough. At least he’s doing something.

Ken won’t leave on his own accord, give up 800k?

Discussions between people with a vote on Ken were briefly had last night.

No meeting currently set but the expectation is that one will happen next week.

This is very much a divided group.
We won 2 quarters of footy in 3 finals how can it be that divided ?!

How can they read these stats and come to ANY other conclusion ?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back