Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

What odds do you give me that Hinkley rang Whateley and said you have to put it out there that Port have to back me or sack me in 3 days and Whateley has agreed.

This is a major change for Whateley.
The little emaciated ego tripper with his soporific pauses inside sentences knows ken's in the running for the Brisbane job when Fagan retires in 9 days, or can go to WCE if he doesn't.

Holly Ransom gave Rozee a big hug in the rooms last week. No doubt they have been working together on developing leadership skills
Holly Ransom has zero credibility.

She has built a career talking pointless shit to audiences of amway salespeople who lack the ability to direct or motivate themselves. A snake oil saleswoman who by her continued presence on the PAFC board clearly doesnt practice what she preaches.

"Bringing leadership to life for audiences worldwide.
On and off the stage, Holly Ransom is known across the globe for her ability to inspire, ask better questions and bring out the inner leader in all of us"

Yeah sure. Sits at a big table nodding her head to the dribble from chief buffoon Koch and career loser Ken Hinkley- whatever advice she'd suggest I'd do the exactly opposite.

How ironic that she can't see the obvious that the coach is a lightweight conman and the Chairman an idiot

Water seeks its own level I guess

Holly Ransom has zero credibility.

She has built a career talking pointless shit to audiences of amway salespeople who lack the ability to direct or motivate themselves. A snake oil saleswoman who by her continued presence on the PAFC board clearly doesnt practice what she preaches.

"Bringing leadership to life for audiences worldwide.
On and off the stage, Holly Ransom is known across the globe for her ability to inspire, ask better questions and bring out the inner leader in all of us"

Yeah sure. Sits at a big table nodding her head to the dribble from chief buffoon Koch and career loser Ken Hinkley- whatever advice she'd suggest I'd do the exactly opposite.

How ironic that she can't see the obvious that the coach is a lightweight conman and the Chairman an idiot

Water seeks its own level I guess

She sold her soul to get into the corporate world. Sheā€™s just another professional b*llsh*ter.

Sheā€™s young, but I donā€™t think sheā€™ll be able to turn things around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She sold her soul to get into the corporate world. Sheā€™s just another professional b*llsh*ter.

she's 34. she's another with no functional skill other than spruiking to people who still watch TED talks

looks like she married herself.

Screenshot_20240921_234428_Instagram.jpg

Kochie in the rooms after the game hugging players lol.

**** off you clown.

Hinkley, Koch, Ransom, Cardone, Rozee, Rucci, Cornes.

As relatable as a gearstick to the perineum.

While certain cucks on Twitter pat each other on the back for how enlightened they are in accepting the alleged statistical inevitability of our failures.

Itā€™s not hell, but you can toast a marshmallow from here.

While certain cucks on Twitter pat each other on the back for how enlightened they are in accepting the alleged statistical inevitability of our failures.

The "I don't think now is the time" brigade is particularly funny given we've won 3 total quarters in our last 6 finals games.

The "I don't think now is the time" brigade is particularly funny given we've won 3 total quarters in our last 6 finals games.
lol when is the time then? Dixon and Boak are about to go to the annihilator as well so. Makes perfect sense for him to **** off with them.

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

lol when is the time then? Dixon and Boak are about to go to the annihilator as well so. Makes perfect sense for him to **** off with them.

Sounding an awful lot like someone who needs to remember 2012 there lad

Grant Thomas doesn't pull punches.

What constitutes a great coach? Likeā€¦..leading up to this game
Chris Scott was being lauded as numero uno.
Is it his record? Longmire has only won 50% of finals and 1 Premiership in 14 years.
Is it consistently competing? Is it building? Is it only winning premierships?
Hawks were incredible under Mitchell (coach of the year in my view),
McRae was a tad off but I think he is one of the very best coaches Iā€™ve seen.
Season records are rarely emulated in Septemberā€¦..is that a consideration?
Hinkley has had a cracking list for a long time and canā€™t get past Prelimsā€¦..
can he coach or is he overseeing a very good list that is compromised by his leadership.
My view is yes. But the answers to all of these other questions are over to you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back