Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

I downloaded the game against the Swans and sit down to watch it now, having avoided seeing the score anywhere before.

As I was still in the pre-game, I accidentally touched my phone's screen and skipped to halfway through the first half. We were already behind by some 30 points by then. I never bothered watching the rest after this spoiler. We've all seen it enough times to know how this goes.

How can anyone think this bellend is up to the job is beyond me. Just sack him.

Richo “Every time they have a bad loss they respond the next week - that tells me they play for Ken”

And what does the bad loss tell you Richo? Or 2 out of 3 bad losses?

"Every time they have a good win, they fail to back it up next week - that tells me they don't play for Kenny"

- Rich Matto

Koch hugging players. Bloody hell. They're not kids for goodness sakes, and they're not his kids.

As president I'd be fuming at another nothing performance in a final. Another failure. Another wasted year of 12.

But this guy ... 'ooohhh I'll give you a cuddle because it's not your fault boys ... bad Sydney bad Sydney ... daddy will fix it'

Who's going to bring the toughness back into this club?

A client of mine went organic in the vineyard, which takes time to be certified. The vines etc… went into detox with no chemicals for a couple of years and then bounced back with new vigour.

Imagine the detox and reshaping of the club that will happen once numb nuts is removed, there will be a transition period to eradicate Hinkleys tenure, and I’m guessing we’ll see some player movement.

I’m guessing there are players at the club who would be wanting change big time.

It's a simple sunk cost fallacy problem.

We all know that the August 2023 contract extension was a huge mistake. Most of us knew it at the time, but every single Port Adelaide person knows it now. If Kochie has a crystal ball in August 2023 and can see the next 13 months, there is a 0% chance that Ken gets a contract extension.

Given that he shouldn't even have a contract, allowing him to coach out the last season of that contract is a clear and obvious sunk cost fallacy mistake. Make the logical choice and sack him.

No not every single person does see it. Koch is eternally incapable of seeing that Ken can't get it done. He's a dumbass at football. He is undeserving of his position. He is a big reason why this club is a day care centre. He has been the danger all along. There's others like him ... thus a club divided.

she's 34. she's another with no functional skill other than spruiking to people who still watch TED talks

looks like she married herself.

View attachment 2117633

For one, voluntary positions such as board members should have people who are Port Adelaide supporters.

They should also be able to watch a lot of the games.

She should never have been on the board of this club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A client of mine went organic in the vineyard, which takes time to be certified. The vines etc… went into detox with no chemicals for a couple of years and then bounced back with new vigour.

Imagine the detox and reshaping of the club that will happen once numb nuts is removed, there will be a transition period to eradicate Hinkleys tenure, and I’m guessing we’ll see some player movement.

I’m guessing there are players at the club who would be wanting change big time.

I'll need meds if these wokes get replaced by another bunch of wokes!

If Hinkley is dumped, that main dirtbag Koch overlooking this roger-ing of the club could not possibly be allowed to continue for one further day.

The following would occur if the club try to invoke the succession plan with Josh. Hinkley will:

a) threaten to walk

b) tell Donna to tell David to shut up

c) pretend to cry

d) get manager to leak fake interest from other clubs

e) ring Gerard / Caro / Kane

f) get Dixon to insult the members

g) get Connor to once again profess their undying love

h) all of the above

The question we need to ask is simple. How have we improved? Players come and go. You discover some, trade some in, trade some out... But in terms of our strategy and tactics, what has improved? Further, what has even changed? We've thrown multiple footy generations at this same game plan now since 2014. We've had multiple assistant coaches. If it's not Ken, are you telling me that different players and different coaches are independently deciding to play the same failed game plan? Also, how good can this game plan be if in spite of filling every "missing piece of the puzzle" it still falls short woefully in finals in the same way?

Not only are there the tactical failures, but he's consistently failed to motivate the team beyond the threat of him loosing his job. This tells me the players are happy with the status quo. This is mental as much as it is tactical.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back