Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if Aiston would have the guts to tell Crows fans the same thing about Nicks, "I really think that Matthew is your man. Yes he hasn't got you into the finals yet, but given the fact that the team is competitive most weeks, it's just a matter of time before it happens."
There is no way that creepazoid says anything bad about the Cows unless he's allowed to.

Definitely a cult. It's all about Kenny Hinkley.

The players play for Kenny and not for the club. The CEO has said that the club fears an exodus of players when Kenny leaves.

This is what the club that sacked a club legend in Russell Ebert, didn't renew the contract of club legend Jack Cahill and sacked its only AFL flag winning coach in Mark Williams has become. None of those greats were bigger than the club but under the current management we are the Port Adelaide Football Club in name only. It's all about Kenny Hinkley. :mad:
Meanwhile, if someone asks me post Hinkley's departure, "What do you think about Ken leaving?", my response will be brief and to the point, "Who?"

Wouldn't be surprised if the Club propose a payout of his final year to be paid over 3 years with increases each year to account for inflation. This would reduce the impact on the footy department expenditure.
If he gets any job within the footy industry, then do we still have to pay his full contract out?

Rooch will sob on live radio if Ken got sacked.

Rooch is a coward sell-out.

I remember when he called me out on his show for posting Hinkley stats on Twitter. He demanded I replicate the stats of every other AFL coach for a comparison. I said I would if he agreed to speak to them on his segment. Of course he didn’t.

He then proceeded to private message me and claimed I was just a troll - Mark Ricciuto specifically - who was trying to bring down Port Adelaide.

If he gets any job within the footy industry, then do we still have to pay his full contract out?

That again would depend on the written language in the contract and any subsequent termination thereof.

I am privy to lots of information. I am not privy to the exact language of Ken's contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had several “round the water cooler” chats with colleagues today.

The “wHo U guNna GEt?!?!” dialogue from those who have no idea is alive and well, let me tell you. What could possibly be worse than donuts? These people are delusional.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back