Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

HERREEEEE THEY COME TO SNUFF THE ROOOSTTERRRRR

Don't say that.....you know what comes next......

You know he ain't gonna die
No, no, no, you know he ain't gonna die

KenHinkleyMain.jpg

Holy crap Luko, Butters, Rozee, Jase, JHF, MG all in the same team at the same time... it would be almost criminal to have this crop of players and have them coached by Ken ****ing Hinkley

Yep. We need someone coaching them who at leasts knows how to use the internet.

Brisbane job isn't opening. West Coast still an option though I tend to doubt it at this point. Not sure Ken actually has the energy to do such a big rebuild at this point.
I wouldn't care if Ken and Donna migrate to Botswana, as long as they're nowhere near Alberton :).

Holy crap Luko, Butters, Rozee, Jase, JHF, MG all in the same team at the same time... it would be almost criminal to have this crop of players and have them coached by Ken ****ing Hinkley

Had a discussion with a very well respected past multi-premiership player of ours and he reiterated the same thing about not wanting to see our current midfield wasted with Ken. Many of us in agreeance.

Had a discussion with a very well respected past multi-premiership player of ours and he reiterated the same thing about not wanting to see our current midfield wasted with Ken. Many of us in agreeance.

Had a similar one not long ago with a very well respected past multi-premiership player of ours who lamented Marshall’s trajectory and feared for Georgiades.

I was nodding my head like I was having a nightcap with Margot Robbie.

Prospective players nominating the club suggests the coaching decisions has been made?
I think so too. Carr has been involved in conversations with players who have picked Port. I am now thinking the decision has been made and Port are now working on the optics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think so too. Carr has been involved in conversations with players who have picked Port. I am now thinking the decision has been made and Port are now working on the optics.
Carr met with Lukosius on the weekend was reported on 5aa by a channel 9 reporter whose name escapes me sorry.

Based on everything I have been told, this is going to take a while.
In other words, I don't anticipate having any update for the next few days at the very least.

Player reviews ongoing. Coaching reviews I understand are to be held at the end of this week (was told Thursday but that could change). After that you'll have the grand final, and then next week is when things will accelerate.

See you next week, buckle up.

Dream scenario: Ken sacked, Carr promoted (not ideal without an external search but could be worse) and we get Stewy Dew in as our midfield coach. This club badly needs some footballing people that know what it means to be a Port Adelaide player. Since Dew has gone to Lions they've had a remarkable turnaround

Based on everything I have been told, this is going to take a while.
In other words, I don't anticipate having any update for the next few days at the very least.

Player reviews ongoing. Coaching reviews I understand are to be held at the end of this week (was told Thursday but that could change). After that you'll have the grand final, and then next week is when things will accelerate.

See you next week, buckle up.
So essentially the sack Hinkley thread will be in its 13th iteration by then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back