Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Based on everything I have been told, this is going to take a while.
In other words, I don't anticipate having any update for the next few days at the very least.

Player reviews ongoing. Coaching reviews I understand are to be held at the end of this week (was told Thursday but that could change). After that you'll have the grand final, and then next week is when things will accelerate.

See you next week, buckle up.

Best and fairest is next Friday I believe.

Would that hold up a decision?

Awks.

9news reporting Luko spoke with Josh Carr before deciding to nominate Port…:think:
Spoke to a former AFL and Sanfl player today not Port connected. Knows Carr well and says he will make an outstanding AFL coach. This guy would know. Let’s just say I left the conversation feeling very happy.

Spoke to a former AFL and Sanfl player today not Port connected. Knows Carr well and says he will make an outstanding AFL coach. This guy would know. Let’s just say I left the conversation feeling very happy.
This is not confidential info. Some ex-player gave you his opinion on Carr, that's it ... SO why dont you mention his name? I find that odd that you would not say who.

This is not confidential info. Some ex-player gave you his opinion on Carr, that's it ... SO why dont you mention his name? I find that odd that you would not say who.
I am not mentioning his name and I find your request odd quite frankly. And it makes no difference whether I mention his name or not. And his name is not even relevant it is the information he provided.

“Don’t judge us by our minor round results, judge us at the end of the year”

End of the year rolls around, list sucks!

We win together we lose together, but when we win I will Cry on camera in a post game interview and waive my arms around for all the cameras to see at the ground and ensure the narrative is firmly about myself.

Bloke is a narcissist…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Caro says it, as Hinkley's mouthpiece, it's gonna happen. He's just stage managing his exit at this point.

I'd like to stage manage it.......

bette-midler-danny-devito.gif

If Caro says it, as Hinkley's mouthpiece, it's gonna happen. He's just stage managing his exit at this point.
So last year it was the best list he's ever had.

Since then he's got Esava (who he desperately wanted for 2 years), BZT, Soldo and Sweet.
Houston has taken his game to another level, JHF with another preseason and somehow now the list is not good enough.

Best and fairest is next Friday I believe.

Would that hold up a decision?

Awks.

If they care about the optics they'd give him a farewell send off at the B&F. Would tie it up in a bow quite nicely.

If they care about the optics they'd give him a farewell send off at the B&F. Would tie it up in a bow quite nicely.

I think now with the smoke thickening that he could make the call, it would be the perfect piece of theatre.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back