Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

It showed what we can do when we come to play. Unfortunately under Hinks we often don't come to play. Master motivator he is not.
All it showed is we can win when we play with ramped pressure & it's not sustainable week in week out, it's why great teams have gears and solid method to rely on when they can't just play a taxing dumbarse style each week.

lol it was utterly pointless for anyone but keninly.

Nah, I don't agree.

In a post Hinkley world, this team and these players having had at least one good finals performance that they can look back on is somewhat important. It certainly beats having back to back straight sets exits to their name alongside back to back home prelim losses for those who have been at the club a little longer.

But yes, still Sack Hinkley.

Nah, I don't agree.

In a post Hinkley world, this team and these players having had at least one good finals performance that they can look back on is somewhat important. It certainly beats having back to back straight sets exits to their name alongside back to back home prelim losses for those who have been at the club a little longer.

But yes, still Sack Hinkley.
Having Hinkley for another year will damage these players more than another straight sets would had. At least at the end of that 2nd straight sets there was change and a new voice

Having Hinkley for another year will damage these players more than another straight sets would had. At least at the end of that 2nd straight sets there was change and a new voice

Based on what I've heard, I don't think we will have Hinkley for another year.

Chewy's said to wait til next week. I think he's said it a few times.

What more do we want? A bit of patience, bloke.
All good things come to those who wait - unless you barrack for St. Kilda.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know someone who is pretty deep inside the club, from time to time we catch up and talk about what's going on behind the scenes. Sometimes I read him things off here and have been sharing basically everything Chewy316 has been saying. His response was 'a broken clock is right twice a day'. That's all I'll say on that. From our chat today though he shared with me that Hinkley is gone, announcement coming late next week. Dixon retirement imminent, Chad Cornes won't be forward line coach next year, Hamish Hartletts role is under review as SANFL coach. Houston coming out 3 weeks ago and saying he will be at Port next year was to shut the media up while we prepared for finals, club always knew he was out the door. His next club is already lined up and deal ready to be done in trade period

I know someone who is pretty deep inside the club, from time to time we catch up and talk about what's going on behind the scenes. Sometimes I read him things off here and have been sharing basically everything Chewy316 has been saying. His response was 'a broken clock is right twice a day'. That's all I'll say on that. From our chat today though he shared with me that Hinkley is gone, announcement coming late next week. Dixon retirement imminent, Chad Cornes won't be forward line coach next year, Hamish Hartletts role is under review as SANFL coach. Houston coming out 3 weeks ago and saying he will be at Port next year was to shut the media up while we prepared for finals, club always knew he was out the door. His next club is already lined up and deal ready to be done in trade period
Your mate saying chewy is wrong?

But then you say Hinkley is gone next week?

I'm so confused. You realise our 'broken clock' has already posted literally every single thing you said yeah?

Chewydanman69316, wassup?

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back