Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if Charlies exit is kind of another slice of confirmation Kens out??

They've been inseparable practically

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
That Breaking Bad quote always come to mind with Charlie, “loyalty, only maybe you have it for the wrong guy”.

Charlie was a great soldier, too bad he blindly followed the wrong guy

I think he will quit. Ego's too fragile to accept a sacking, even though we all want that. I just wish that he would be made to run the gauntlet around the perimeter of Alberton with all of us there on the boundary, just so we can boo him one last time before he goes.
If he quits then surely he forgoes his 2025 salary. If he is sacked he would be entitled to at least some of not all of his final year dosh.

He won't quit.

It will get presented as a lovey dovey mutual parting of ways for him to save face.

On TB310FU using BigFooty.com mobile app

All it showed is we can win when we play with ramped pressure & it's not sustainable week in week out, it's why great teams have gears and solid method to rely on when they can't just play a taxing dumbarse style each week.
100% agree with what you've said but at least it did show that we can execute that level of pressure in a final.

That Breaking Bad quote always come to mind with Charlie, “loyalty, only maybe you have it for the wrong guy”.

Charlie was a great soldier, too bad he blindly followed the wrong guy
I was thinking this today too.

If Chuck had had that kind if team loyalty for a John Cahill type coach he would have been loved for it forever

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do you guys use Fahrenheit?

No. I do when I switch to English.

No momento em Uruguaiana, 20°C, chuva.

Currently in Uruguayana, 70°F, raining.

In English, I use inches, feet, yards, and miles; Fahrenheit; am/pm; ounces and pounds; etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more time goes on, the more I believe they announce and Ken will announce they’re mutual parting ways on the night of the B&F.

It would be so typical for Ken to take all the limelight. This is just my opinion.

I hope I’m wrong, and Monday he will get the boot.

We better hope so or he's going to need one hell of a good sun screen.

It reminded me once in Reddit (I think it was there, at least), a Canadian posted:
Today, the weather has been great. We have been playing outside. It’s sunny, 30°.

I replied:
— Do not worry, guys. He is using Celsius. (I hope!)

Anyway, I always put C or F after the number. It avoids confusion.

Besides, “20°” in Portuguese can mean either “20 degrees” or “20th”. It’s even more confusing.

The more time goes on, the more I believe they announce and Ken will announce they’re mutual parting ways on the night of the B&F.

It would be so typical for Ken to take all the limelight. This is just my opinion.

I hope I’m wrong, and Monday he will get the boot.

They’re not sacking Ken on his birthday, although that would be the perfect present.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back