Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Chewy316 if.. Hinkley is sacked do we have the $ for Josh carr to bring in his own assistant's... Or does he get stuck with Ken's left overs...

*Sorry if you have answered this before.

So there is 9 days and approximately 22 hours until the B and F. Hopefully max time until the ****er is finally gone.

That's very much the timeline I've penciled in.

Josh Carr first task: get rid of all your assistant coaches and get new ones.

Chad Cornes gone, Hartlett gone, Lobbe gone. Goldsack meh he can stay if you can’t find that many replacements

Chad will be there next year - but most likely not as a forwards coach. Not sure on Hartlett (haven't asked because SANFL is meh to me), Goldsack 100% will be there under Carr next year, most likely in defence.

Chewy316 if.. Hinkley is sacked do we have the $ for Josh carr to bring in his own assistant's... Or does he get stuck with Ken's left overs...

*Sorry if you have answered this before.

Majority of current assistants are currently contracted. Don't think they'll be paid out - some will be moved into other roles. And there are a few people Port have on their shortlist to bring in under Carr.

Chad will be there next year - but most likely not as a forwards coach. Not sure on Hartlett (haven't asked because SANFL is meh to me), Goldsack 100% will be there under Carr next year, most likely in defence.

Majority of current assistants are currently contracted. Don't think they'll be paid out - some will be moved into other roles. And there are a few people Port have on their shortlist to bring in under Carr.

Wait is this a freudian slip confirming Ken's 100% gone this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait is this a freudian slip confirming Ken's 100% gone this year?

Not at all mate.
Should read, if Carr is coach in 2025.Goldsack will 100% be there under him.

I think he will quit. Ego's too fragile to accept a sacking, even though we all want that. I just wish that he would be made to run the gauntlet around the perimeter of Alberton with all of us there on the boundary, just so we can boo him one last time before he goes.
Boo him, I'd like to pelt him with cans like the Barmy Army back in the day

I don't get the Chad love. Our forward line has been a shambles structurally & just relied on individual brilliance & our elite long distance kickers.

Have you had much contact with goldsack? If so is it a good thing that he will be hanging around?

Not directly but have heard good things.

I don't get the Chad love. Our forward line has been a shambles structurally & just relied on individual brilliance & our elite long distance kickers.

He's contracted.
And the forward line problem was the same before Chad was there. If you're going to criticise him for the failures of the forward line you probably should also praise him for the development of Georgiades over the last 12 months.

The added bonus will be that the players will be able to do laps around Stewie during the off season - they'll be super fit!!!
Not necessarily. They might begin to orbit him, which takes only a little effort by them and gravity does the the rest.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

He's contracted.
And the forward line problem was the same before Chad was there. If you're going to criticise him for the failures of the forward line you probably should also praise him for the development of Georgiades over the last 12 months.

Question: Do we have a ball movement coach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back