Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

"Smithers" on AA says Fagan is going to retire after the game today and Ken will become Brisbane coach.

Says its only one part of a bigger story that will happen at AGM time with a new era coming at Port Adelaide.

KG says he has been accurate before and he knows he had good contacts.

Anyone know of he has gotten stuff right before.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Smithers often calls Dwayne Russell on SEN and yes he has been correct on quite a few things before they become public.

"Smithers" on AA says Fagan is going to retire after the game today and Ken will become Brisbane coach.

Says its only one part of a bigger story that will happen at AGM time with a new era coming at Port Adelaide.

Who is Smithers? Brodie Smith?

Or just some random?

That would make this easily the best Grand Final day since 2004

Hinkley getting sacked and the club and it's supporters being painted as monsters is the rejuvenation origin story we need.

Gerard "Bi-Lo McAvaney" Whatley can go as hard as he likes.

Lil’ G will be like Tony Soprano when a plucky construction site foreman tells him the days of no-show jobs for Paulie Walnuts and Christopher Moltesanti are over.

Lmao the idea anyone wants honkley is hilarious to me.

His reputation to the average footy fan is lovable loser who keeps port powa in their place as a joke club. I reckon 80% of neutrals wouldn't want Hinkley anywhere near their club, particularly as a senior coach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys I just ran a random number generator between 1 and 18 and it came up with 5. This means Hinkley is going to Essendon, the fifth club alphabetically. This is exactly as reliable a source as 'a caller to 5AA'.

"Mouse" who's real name I can't remember but used to be a booking agent for ex afl players speaking gigs and is pretty well connected said he is in the money re: Fagan.

Still is - he rings 6PR regularly with rumour filey type stuff and usually drops a plug for whatever gig he has coming up and they play a cash register sting every time he does it. I reckon his rumours are either the bleedin' obvious, or never eventuate. I think his name might be Gary, unless I'm mixing him up with a bloke who used to promote the Raunchy pub strip shows back in the day.

Last edited:
I think the Hinkley to Lions aspect would only happen if the AFL itself engineered it.

I'm assuming though the Lions have a little more independence from the AFL administration, though compared to 5-7 years ago.

If crybaby does in fact end up coaching Brisbane, their list will immediately have gaps, holes, have massively overachieved and the recruiting dept will have question marks over it.
Imagine him telling their players next September that finals are scary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back