Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Jarman on Hinkley: Says he has spoken to an official who claims that Hinkley might retire due to exhaustion...and that's the only reason.

Maybe he should get one of those beer can hats with a Pepsi in one side and a Coke Zero in the other so he can’t exhaust himself too much doing his best impression of a sentient rock.

Seeing as though I'm currently in hospital I would say no lynching is required I'm already in enough pain thanks 😂

If you could kindly take a break from dying, we'd love a Hinkley update.

If it's not too much trouble.

Farewell Friday meaning a celebration of Hinkley’s time at Port, as they will stage manage it to the nth degree.
Sick Season 4 GIF by Friends

Today's game (and the entire finals series, really) again underscored that we are a long way off the best teams, coaching and strategy wise.
Just like 2023, the 2024 lions are the only club with a genuine premiership look about the squad.

Collingwood nicked the 2023 flag (and had the advantage of the game being on their home deck), shouldn’t have even been in the grand final, both GWS and Dees should have accounted for them, much like Swans should never have beaten GWS this season.

Lions deserve to go into next season warm favourites but they are unlikely to do it from fifth again and get a neutral venue GF.

Carlton v Lions my very early call for 2025.

I just heard he was extra scared today, thinking about the hypothetical scenario where he'd have to coach his team in a Grand Final.

I understand he has been hiding under his bed since half time.
Donna is trying to get him out from under the bed... She had tried his favorites.. ham cheese toasties.. baked beans on toast... She even tried putting the rolls blinds down and that didn't help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In retrospect, I believe if we had won last week, we'd have another grand final trophy in the cabinet.

I don't mean the cherished silver and gold cup, but rather 134, which would sit right next to our most cherished 119.

Brisbane scored six goals within 23 kicks in the second term. Would have loved to have seen Ken's response. Perhaps to abuse Lohman or Ashcroft or to sic Sutcliffe on to Neale or Ah Chee. Then put it out there that it was Rizonico 'what dunnit'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back