Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

I've managed 1700 in the Lego thread :$
Gee, I’ve really underestimated the depths of this place.

the force awakens GIF by Star Wars

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Absolutely spot on in every aspect....... I wonder what Kane Cornes would think of it.....

Thanks, Lil.

Will likely be in hospital for at least the next three days, possibly longer depending on how tests go.

My pain has been through the roof the last 24 hours and the ED doc wanted to discharge me this morning. I was in shock. I literally had to have a close relative call the hospital and speak to the doc directly to advocate on my behalf. And what do you know suddenly they were much nicer to me, had a surgeon visit me within an hour of that conversation and now I've been admitted and have a plan of attack going forward.

Fairly scared though given the circumstances.
So in the mean time I would appreciate a bit of patience because I will most likely be going off the grid for the time being.
Take care of yourself Chewy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grant Thomas knows...

"What constitutes a great coach? Hinkley has had a cracking list for a long time and can’t get past Prelims….. can he coach or is he overseeing a very good list that is compromised by his leadership. My view is yes."
Need more of this in the media instead of "poor ken doesn't have the squad" shit.

the force awakens GIF by Star Wars

Don't just sit there .. go and post in it :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back