Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

All the best Chewy316

I know you are hiding in witness protection.

Chewy316 currently...

prayer GIF

Nah, Port would have been beaten by at least 150 points!
WE would have lost by 30-40 against Brisbane. I said it before only way we could beat Brisbane is by shutting down the corridor and playing tight footy.

But that wasn't the point of my post. It was a hypothetical. Could you imagine how Hinkley would behave in that situation.

I was thinking today about whatever report it was that said the port players were looking forward to playing a final away from Adelaide oval, like it was the fans fault they'd been shit in finals. Only to be followed by getting blown out away from home by the team who went on to lose the grand final by 10 goals. And that was enough to keep Ken in the chair.

I know you meant bigfooty wide, but here's the top posters from sack hinkley 1-12, not including the "i've lost faith" threads.
Data as of post 6916 in this thread.

The full tally:
Us against the rest4975
Sobrave3713
tribey3561
PowerBaz2715
Doctor Feel2688
JimmyBC2642
SteveDore2598
Dirty22448
Finbarr2384
EskimoPAFC2367
PowerLil2329
Enviable Tradition2117

The award for the most posts by one user in a single thread:
1st: Us against the rest (1009 comments in Sack Hinkley 2)
2nd: Us against the rest (554 comments in Sack Hinkley 1)
3rd: Us against the rest (514 comments in Sack Hinkley 3)
4th: Tribey (499 comments in Sack Hinkley 10)
5th: Us against the rest )498 comments in Sack Hinkley 5)
No gbear? 😯

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking today about whatever report it was that said the port players were looking forward to playing a final away from Adelaide oval, like it was the fans fault they'd been shit in finals. Only to be followed by getting blown out away from home by the team who went on to lose the grand final by 10 goals. And that was enough to keep Ken in the chair.
It proves that club standards are at an all-time low. The management are part of the happy clapper brigade :-(

This is starting to stink a bit, we are reaching crunch time now and the rumours and innuendo about Hinkley have dried up.

Another year of him seems so pointless given the extreme unlikelihood he gets an extension but it would be so on point with the current administration of our club.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That story was broken by Eddie McGuire who happens to employ Cos Cardone - a board member.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back