Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

The aflw side is playing at Alberton this afternoon, so I assume it'll be all quiet on the Hinkley front until at least tomorrow. B&F is this Friday so should be an interesting week all round. Next Saturday is my birthday so a sacking would be the best gift ever (notwithstanding Mr PL and little PL's gifts 😉).

The aflw side is playing at Alberton this afternoon, so I assume it'll be all quiet on the Hinkley front until at least tomorrow. B&F is this Friday so should be an interesting week all round. Next Saturday is my birthday so a sacking would be the best gift ever (notwithstanding Mr PL and little PL's gifts 😉).
Why don't we just make him joint senior coach of the AFLW.

Thanks, Lil.

Will likely be in hospital for at least the next three days, possibly longer depending on how tests go.

My pain has been through the roof the last 24 hours and the ED doc wanted to discharge me this morning. I was in shock. I literally had to have a close relative call the hospital and speak to the doc directly to advocate on my behalf. And what do you know suddenly they were much nicer to me, had a surgeon visit me within an hour of that conversation and now I've been admitted and have a plan of attack going forward.

Fairly scared though given the circumstances.
So in the mean time I would appreciate a bit of patience because I will most likely be going off the grid for the time being.
Take it easy mate - hopefully by the time you go home, Hinkley will be our ex coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last time I looked I have a vagina junior!

I was trying to find a gif making fun of the “vagina junior”.

I typed “Youth is a state of mind” on the search. I swear this was among the options:
dirty mind minds GIF

I needed to post it.

Still is - he rings 6PR regularly with rumour filey type stuff and usually drops a plug for whatever gig he has coming up and they play a cash register sting every time he does it. I reckon his rumours are either the bleedin' obvious, or never eventuate. I think his name might be Gary, unless I'm mixing him up with a bloke who used to promote the Raunchy pub strip shows back in the day.
Mouse Promotions - the bloke is a disease

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back