Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Explain why co captains or single captain would have made any difference to donuts coaching. It hasnt hurt Brisbane.
I’m happy to take time out to explain to you because you’re new.

1. Tradition. PAFC has a lot of it. Brisbane doesn’t … yet.

2. Hinkley brought in the co-captains ruse for 2019 as a diversion, an attempt to blunt the focus on his appalling coaching.

3. Hinkley is a fraud. Co-captains is a perfect example of how his grifter approach to his highly-paid job manifests itself.

There's zero chance he's going to be a head coach anywhere else. It's absolutely farcical to think that.
Deep down, I even doubt that Kane Cornes would want him at Glenelg.

I’m happy to take time out to explain to you because you’re new.

1. Tradition. PAFC has a lot of it. Brisbane doesn’t … yet.

2. Hinkley brought in the co-captains ruse for 2019 as a diversion, an attempt to blunt the focus on his appalling coaching.

3. Hinkley is a fraud. Co-captains is a perfect example of how his grifter approach to his highly-paid job manifests itself.

Port Adelaide has always had a single captain. The captain traditionally wears the number 1 guernsey. When the player's term of captaincy ends, he resumes wearing his pre-captaincy number. The new captain then dons number 1.

This tradition was broken by Hinkley. When co-captains were announced, the number 1 guernsey was retired.

The bed wetting here is amazing.

One can only imagine the group circle jerking when he is gone
We have been lying on Ken's piss-soaked mattress for so long we don't even notice any more when we relieve ourselves.

And to think there is a whole generation now that have never known the smell of fresh air.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fully supportive of Tredders taking a family holiday but it's absolutely churning my stomach that at crunch time we don't have Tredders there. Great if Snowdon is also on our side but there is strength in numbers and it just feels like we're going to get a Friday at 4.45pm style wave through and they won't even have a proper discussion let alone make the right decision.

"He's got a contract"

We keep giving him contracts for absolutely nothing. The bar for him to receive a contract is so low that there is enormous risk that if he enters next season and we go on a run of form and says he wants to continue, they'll extend him.

The lack of noise could be bad but it could also be good. Might it be that the decision has already been reached?
He's staying. They've already said he's contracted and he's having time off before returning for pre-season.

Just on the co Captain thing. It has nothing to do with anything. Brisbane has co Captains. Just saying.

I have nothing specifically against co-captains geneally. But for Port Adelaide, that decision demonstrates the lack of respect for the Port Adelaide Football Club and it's traditions among people who run our club.

We already knew this because how they conduct themselves as custodians of the club, but that was a clearcut break of tradition that was unpopular with the supporters and we had a terrible season.

We just want them to act like Port Adelaide and instead we're being run by the Care Bears for whom winning premierships and honouring our traditions is 6th or 7th on the priority list behind "connection" and "waterskiing".

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back