Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_1481.jpeg

Saved to my phone during the Ben Brown Bowl, for “I kept the receipt from earlier this week” purposes.

Over five years ago.

Why are we still stuck in this gaslighting limbo?

Those at this club who can't make the tough calls really are spineless.
Rebecca Wisocky Comedy GIF by CBS

With all the tech, they can't even put a camera on a goal post, they need 76 goal umps instead.
Lol - they'll sack him over Zoom but it'll be overturned by the ARC with a surprise appearance from Josh Jenkins' grandma as a character witness.

It's roughly 18 months since that untenable comment happened, so my memory isn't brilliant, but I was led to believe that during the week leading into the round 4 game against Sydney, the directors had a meeting and it was decided that Ken was to be sacked if they lost to Sydney - it was a last chance saloon type of thing, and it was made clear to the footy department that things had to change quickly otherwise jobs were going to be lost. And so, the decision was made to put Ken down on the bench and to try a few different things structurally.

They won that game, another 12 after that on the trot, and the rest is history.
In other words, shuffling deck chairs.

How can you possibly go from outrage at the qualifying final to all is ok because we won a elimination final, like what sort of bipolar "leaders" do we have?

The kind that avoids making hard decisions at all costs. They just want to be nice to everyone and keep doing business as usual without worries.

The pure definition of “no-hoper”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There have been a few occasions where he's been on thin ice but managed to scrape through. Much closer to the end than the beginning that's for sure.
I'll say it once and I'll say it a million times that if the board are making decisions of the head coach based on one game then we are in much more trouble than we think.

I'll say it once and I'll say it a million times that if the board are making decisions of the head coach based on one game then we are in much more trouble than we think.
How much more evidence does management need that he is an utter spud who has achieved nothing in 12 seasons?

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back