Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard a grab from Caroline Wilson's latest podcast. She's practically pleading with crybaby to stand down as it's going to get way worse next year if he continues on. Weird take. Poor special Kenny.
Interesting, seeing she is one of his biggest backers.

That tells me the club has given him the option to walk, he either doesnt want too and is daring the club to sack him or he will walk but he and his manager are being difficult in terms of the condition of the payout, so that why its taking a while.
That's my hope - That Caro is being fed this ..

That tells me the club has given him the option to walk, he either doesnt want too and is daring the club to sack him or he will walk but he and his manager are being difficult in terms of the condition of the payout, so that why its taking a while.

This tells you or someone tells you? You seem fairly confident, is that for a good reason?

Heard a grab from Caroline Wilson's latest podcast. She's practically pleading with crybaby to stand down as it's going to get way worse next year if he continues on. Weird take. Poor special Kenny.
Yeah I just had a bit of a squizz.. luckily the bit about Hinkley is right at the start. She also mentioned that he will be taking a longer than usual break this off season because of the toll it's taken on him. Also that he's concerned that he will only be remembered for the Ginivan saga.
Lol I reckon he'll be remembered for more than that.

How the hell would she know this stuff?

That's a rhetorical question

This might be good news.

100% they'll stage manage it as a mutual parting of BFFs if he does go regardless of how on board he is, so Caro laying the groundwork for it might be a good sign.

Yeah I just had a bit of a squizz.. luckily the bit about Hinkley is right at the start. She also mentioned that he will be taking a longer than usual break this off season because of the toll it's taken on him. Also that he's concerned that he will only be remembered for the Ginivan saga.

I assume what she means is that the Ginnivan saga is the only fond memory Port supporters will have of him.

If Hinkley does continue next year my fear is for the safety of the players. As Hinkley gets more desperate during the year he will push some layers beyond breaking point.

It happened this year with Butters. It happened with Aliir and Lachie. He constantly sends unready and injured players to save his skin. The more untenable it becomes, the more he'll pushing them with his ineffective game plan. How long before a player or players have long term injuries in trying to save their coach's career?

Please just tap him on the shoulder and thank him for his time.
Can we get Safework SA involved, I wonder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't Chris Davies say that was not true? And he would know, he's with ken 24/7 making sure he doesn't run with scissors or stick forks in electrical sockets.

airplane stretching GIF by Dan Woodger

I had already forgotten about the ginivan crap.

It's his shit coaching and defeated attitude I will remember.

Oh and throwing people under the bus. Can't forget that.

I'm just sick of this bullshit, don't pay membership and don't attend simple. Pull back it's only a Footy Club, it's not the Port Adelaide we used to know and never will be again.

The people running this shit show have disgraced everything Port Adelaide, get used to it, we are the vanilla version of the Camry's. Just another AFL franchise.

Be careful what you wish for, maybe Cornes was right.

yeah Caro said he was taking a longer break than usual, but CD said something like "as far as I know he's already back and working" but to me that was a bit of a generic "oh no Ken doesn't need a break he's already planning for next year". that doesn't even make sense because he DOES take breaks.

Putting aside all his later year bs opinions, Morrissey was a great lyricist for the disaffected. There are few more disaffected than the port big footy board.
Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before.

Just saying, he did sing Margaret on the guillotine. I think he has some conflicted politics and is uncompromising. Some of his performances are incredible. People like you make me feel so old inside. Please die.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back