Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

No decision will be made. They don't need to 'make a decision'. He's contracted. There's not gonna be an announcement that he'll be here next year. He just will.

You can't genuinely think there's still a chance he gets sacked before next season can you?

Well, actually, yeah, they need to make a decision if they want to sack him or not, and yes, you can genuinely think there's still a chance he gets sacked before next season because no decision has been made yet.

You can speculate all you like unless you have the facts like Chewy does because aren’t informed in the same way he is.

Well, actually, yeah, they need to make a decision if they want to sack him or not, and yes, you can genuinely think there's still a chance he gets sacked before next season because no decision has been made yet.

You can speculate all you like unless you have the facts like Chewy does because aren’t informed in the same way he is.
Dear god man. Stop dragging out your misery.

That’s your opinion, and what info do you have? Genuinely, what info do you have that is actually factual? That is a massive help for all of us. Don’t divide; unite.

It’s not an opinion and it’s not about me.
Your statement was factually incorrect.

I know that chewy has connections within the club, but he’s not the only one. There are posters here who are very connected but who choose to be discrete.

One flag in five GFs and Sydney are under the pump…are the players not tough enough, is the highly respected coach good but not good enough, is the culture not capable of winning when the pressure on.

Port - nought from twelve, no GFs, consistently fragile in finals and Koch says “nearly there…”
Welcome to the party my friend. It’s madness.

Dear god man. Stop dragging out your misery.

My misery? Says the bloke the Ken’s staying without any actual fact.

I’m trying to galvanise us. Coming in with your own conclusions without any facts to support your claim doesn’t help anyone. Chewy atm has been the most informed insider on here, and the facts back up his posts. So let’s gain every bit of info we can from Chewy and anyone who knows what's actually going on and fight against the hierarchy and not with each other.

It is interesting to say the least as to how skilled so many of you are at reading comprehension.

I wrote prior to the B&F that my presumptive deadline was false. I said to wait after the trade period. And yet so many of you are cracking up because he's not gone by the B&F.

I also never said anywhere that he was 100% going, or 100% staying. But like that really matters to you all, anyway.

I reiterate the notion that no decision has been made definitively either way. Take it at whatever value you deem it. Heck, print it off and use it to wipe your arse for all I care.

In the meantime I will not be replying to any comments directed at me - positive or negative, and will instead be using the trade period as a time to focus on my health seeing as I am still in hospital and well and truly ready to get out of here.
Glad you are focusing on your health mate. Hope that you get well soon and can get discharged ASAP.

I’m trying to galvanise us. Coming in with your own conclusions without any facts to support your claim doesn’t help anyone. Chewy atm has been the most informed insider on here, and the facts back up his posts. So let’s gain every bit of info we can from Chewy and anyone who knows what's actually going on and fight against the hierarchy and not with each other.
He's contracted for 2025, Koch has explicitly said he'll be coaching us in 2025, and the B&F last night was three hours of our decision makers and our players publicly tickling his balls. What exactly are you waiting for?

He's contracted for 2025, Koch has explicitly said he'll be coaching us in 2025, and the B&F last night was three hours of our decision makers and our players publicly tickling his balls. What exactly are you waiting for?

Is Koch making the decision on his future? No, he isn’t the footy committee is making the decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thankyou for galvanizing me. Go Port

No decision will be made. They don't need to 'make a decision'. He's contracted. There's not gonna be an announcement that he'll be here next year. He just will.

You can't genuinely think there's still a chance he gets sacked before next season can you?

I think both outcomes are still well and truly in play.

Seeing as though you're so certain, how about you change your avatar to Jed until the new season starts if you get proven wrong?

Lol Krispy has become a happy clapper for Chewy.

No lad I’m not a happy clapper for anyone. I’m just using facts and insider info in the inner sanctum. Again, I just don’t want us to fight each other, but for all of us to fight against the hierarchy like we have been

I think both outcomes are still well and truly in play.

Seeing as though you're so certain, how about you change your avatar to Jed until the new season starts if you get proven wrong?
Happy to mate, you can even pick the photo.

Okay mate, think what you want. I've already accepted the inevitable. You're just gonna get disappointed all over again.

Maybe yes, and maybe no. Look, I understand where your coming from. Unfortunately we had so much shit to deal with this fücking hierarchy that we are so scared and that have a pessimistic mentality on the situation, but there is still hope; let’s not give up.

One other fact that people are forgetting, when did the club come out publicly and say their is a succession plan in place for Josh Carr??

So if there is no succession plan, don't you think they are leaving the decision a bit late.

Also if there is a decision pending, don't you think it needs to be done before the trade period, players would surely want to know who the head coach is before making a decision to come to Port.

Ken has the upper hand because he's already there, with a contract for 2025.

The only positive thing I see is why would he and the club put themselves in a position of immense pressure from media and fans if we have a shocker next year, nothing to gain there.

I have no idea what's going on behind closed doors but what I have stated here is just the obvious and common sense imo.

Last edited:
Heard the same 2 years ago and here we are,ken makes top 4 he's getting an extension,I have no doubt

Sent from my A065 using Tapatalk
The main difference is that the board is not unanimous about ken like it used to be. there is no chance of a mid year extension next year once ken is guaranteed not to make the grand final next year he will be on his bike his loyal followers will have no choice but to concede in fact they might go with him

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Back