Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

As Chewy has said, no decision has been made and discussions are ongoing. That may or may not result in Hinkley being removed as coach.

Everyone needs to take a step or ten back from the ledge. It either will or won't happen and you have no control over it. If you voted for Tredrea at the board election then you have a voice in the room. In the meantime just enjoy life rather than obsessing over some hillbilly.
hken.jpg

My goodness you have all been busy today.

I spent the day working and then enjoying watching my other team who sacked their coach (twice in less than 12 months) win 2 games in a row with shock horror a completely different game plan. Amazing what can be achieved when a club doesn’t accept mediocrity.

Oh and #s#sackhinkley

dirty2 you will need to take my position in this thread as I needed to finish out my semester and stop procrastinating.

One other fact that people are forgetting, when did the club come out publicly and say their is a succession plan in place for Josh Carr??

So if there is no succession plan, don't you think they are leaving the decision a bit late.

Also if there is a decision pending, don't you think it needs to be done before the trade period, players would surely want to know who the head coach is before making a decision to come to Port.

Ken has the upper hand because he's already there, with a contract for 2025.

The only positive thing I see is why would he and the club put themselves in a position of immense pressure from media and fans if we have a shocker next year, nothing to gain there.

I have no idea what's going on behind closed doors but what I have stated here is just the obvious and common sense imo.

Absolutely agree that they are leaving the decision too late, at least for my liking; however, in saying that the footy committee, who are the ones making the decision on Ken, are probably thinking well, we’ve know what both Ken and Josh want in terms of players/personnel, so we can take all the time we want up until pre-season training in November to make a decision but that’s my view tho could be wrong.

Last edited:
One flag in five GFs and Sydney are under the pump…are the players not tough enough, is the highly respected coach good but not good enough, is the culture not capable of winning when the pressure on.

Port - nought from twelve, no GFs, consistently fragile in finals and Koch says “nearly there…”
Which is why we can't ease the pressure on these morons - if the status quo remains, nought from twelve will become nought from twenty: despite what Koch says.

Sure, like I said I'm not gonna reveal much on here because I don't want people to hang their hopes on it.

But what I'll say is it's naive to think Tredders wouldn't have had an impact if Ken doesn't get a contract extension next year. Because when Tredders wasnt there, we were dumb enough to offer extensions in 2020 and 2023.

"Hinkley is just seeing his contract out", don't for a second believe that he will walk away. This is a money grabbing exercise for him and if you really think about it, you'll see why CD stayed this year. There will be a group of people that want Ken extended next year but this time, they'll have opposition.

Good, I bloody hope so.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

A decision hasn't been made yet. A lot of people in here have jumped to their own conclusions without any solid facts. The undisputed fact is that Chewy316 knows more info on here about the club than anyone of us, but in saying that, and as I’ve mentioned in an earlier post, we must fight as one; we’ve lost the battles, but we can’t and won’t lose the war with the hierarchy.

Are you expecting a decision about Ken's 2025 prior to pre-season?

Are you expecting a decision about Ken's 2025 prior to pre-season?

No, I’m just saying a potential hypothesis of what the footy committee might be thinking, but I do find it very surprising that there is still a deadlock and the people on the committee that are holding up the proceedings of Ken being sacked up because they have 12 years of data to come to a conclusion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My goodness you have all been busy today.

I spent the day working and then enjoying watching my other team who sacked their coach (twice in less than 12 months) win 2 games in a row with shock horror a completely different game plan. Amazing what can be achieved when a club doesn’t accept mediocrity.

Oh and #s#sackhinkley

dirty2 you will need to take my position in this thread as I needed to finish out my semester and stop procrastinating.
Unfortunately at this time... 🤔 I have nothing worth saying.

Club is shit. Hinkley is shit. Koch is shit... Everyone is shit... And it hurts me to much.

Well.. I guess I did ^^^ have something to say.

But I'm to hurt. More then I should be. 💔

Hopefully watching arsenal in a couple of hour's makes me 🙂

Watching the 2004 grand final - back when we were a proper football club. One thing that is noticeable is Choco's agitation in the box, which is something we never see from the fraud!!!

Unfortunately at this time... 🤔 I have nothing worth saying.

Club is shit. Hinkley is shit. Koch is shit... Everyone is shit... And it hurts me to much.

But I'm to hurt. More then I should be. 💔

Hopefully watching arsenal in a couple of hour's makes me 🙂

Maybe redirect your attention from football mate to “Easter anal” and see if you can’t jag a “Christmas oral delight”

We are not a club we are a cult
View attachment 2132944
I love how the fans (us) are always proven right. Everyone hated the dual captains, and we were right. Everyone wanted Ken gone last year (and years before that); we were right, they were wrong. We all hated the Esava and Soldo deals, the absolute poverty coaching signings of Hartlett and Lobbe, etc. And look at our SANFL team under Hartlett.

It’s amazing how much these people get wrong. Why can’t they, for once, just listen to the fans?

Unfortunately at this time... I have nothing worth saying.

But I'm to hurt. More then I should be.

Hopefully watching arsenal in a couple of hour's makes me

Need Martinelli and Saka to do well

Think about it this way... there is a higher chance Ken is gone before next season than there is of him coaching us to a flag
There's more chance of the Redbacks winning back to back Sheffield Shields, than there is of Hinkley coaching us to a flag.

I think I just need to post this and then step away for the good of my soul.

**** Ken Hinkley. You have sucked every last inch of love out of me that I had for this football club.

**** David Koch, you have totally destroyed the fabric of this club and what made it great.

**** every enabler to this debacle. The happy clapper fans, the generic theatre goers, Richo, Chris Davies, the faux board members only in it for a LinkedIn boost to their CVs. **** you all and your loser mentality.

And finally **** every single media football person who white ants, scuttlebutts and shit cans our club for their own selfish needs and protection rackets.

And to quote a meth dealer.....

A coach isn't getting sacked after the trade period, it's done. Chewy's sources who I'm sure believed they were going to meet to discuss the coaching situation have been hoodwinked into playing the waiting game but the other side of the debate who never intended to even entertain any discussion on the coach.

At best we'd see a succession plan but Ken has made it abundantly clear he won't agree to that, so that's not happening either.

And, if we win a few games in a row, the likes of Cornes and Caro will push for an extension. The only way we fight that is by making games as toxic as.possible. Sack Hinkley banners everywhere.
What’s the best material and method to make banners for the game? I’d like to have a few different ones ready to go for the season so I figure I’m best off asking the man behind the best banner so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Back