Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Port has turned into a car yard in Davo Park...

And Hinkley is the feral car sales man...

"Yous should buy this beauty only 504000k's on the clock... Don't mind the needles in the ash tray.. I'll get my mate koch to clean it up for ya... Hey Donna is my ****ing instant coffee and toasted sandwich ready yet ya bitch?"

choice bit of text by lou at the 1 minute mark (still true)

Yeh. After the AGM I thought his appointment would be OK even though I thought Butters was a way better on field leader. But I was wrong. This guy oozes soft. He has no idea what it takes to lead a team to a flag. Typical Port appointment.
Think we all know Butters was prob offered captaincy and turned it down,then only extended his contract until free agency.

Sent from my A065 using Tapatalk

It’s genuinely wild how they perceive their situation compared to ours, whenever sob stories are exchanged.

Disparaging Nicks like we disparage Hinkley, when the Crows have nailed barely 3 first round picks in the past 15 years (either at the draft or via trade).

There’s a reason Ben Keays is currently their equal best player, and it’s not because Nicks was mismanaging the likes of Ned McHenry, Chayce Jones and Matt Crouch.

God their list is absolute dogshit. Just good honest triers apart from the forwards. Getting beaten by them 80% of the time should see Ken Hinkley in prison, but for some reason he's employed as an AFL head coach.

choice bit of text by lou at the 1 minute mark (still true)

Ken being a little bit of a speedster and high flyer is such a foreign concept to me as someone who’s never heard of him prior to becoming Port’s coach. Like surely not, there’s no way right????

Ken being a little bit of a speedster and high flyer is such a foreign concept to me as someone who’s never heard of him prior to becoming Port’s coach. Like surely not, there’s no way right????

Soft frontrunner is the style of player you're thinking of. A classic Geelong handbagger and the whole club stayed that way until they employed the guys who were later responsible for the biggest doping scandal in Australian history, but apparently it didn't happen at Geelong despite them being bigger, faster, stronger and all having receding hairlines.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Back