Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

That is exactly why the whole scenario is a farce

Any decision shouldn't be based on a a flash in time but on a undeniable statistical body of evidence

If anybody at that club hasn’t realised that Hinkley doesn’t have what it takes to reliably win big games in general, let alone Prelims and Grand Finals, I don’t know what it would actually take to convince them.

There is now so much evidence that he’s long since taken Port Adelaide as far as he congenitally can, you’d have to have been living under a rock, or are perhaps acting on behalf of a hostile entity (Agent C?) to hold any lingering hopes he’s capable of anything but dismal failure.

For instance, I personally wouldn’t have deployed Travis Boak in defence, in his prime, in a Family Day kickabout with the Maggies.

He’s not exactly Speedy Gonzales these days, let alone a close-checking stopper or golden fisted aerialist, and his field kicking was never flash even at the best of times when only Lachie Neale stood in the way of him being considered the outstanding footballer in the competition.

And yet here’s our immortal mastermind handing him the task at 36 years old, in a Prelim final, at the SCG. If one of his assistants suggested it, he deserves just as much scorn for agreeing to such a moronic idea.

The cherry on top is the universal praise he gets for such outcomes.

If that’s ‘Port overperforming’, I’d hate to see what a bad day at the office is for this dolt.

Locked in for 2025.

ae5dc2f5b89ff914e6722a4568547d27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a missed call and a message left today from a random number
ended up being the club about me changing my card and payment not going through 😂 they want me to call them to renew it
Hahaha nah not this time you've done ya dash
Kapeesh !
Call them back and tell them you would rather die.

Had to chuckle at Kane Cornes' analysis that Port got found out during the finals, but it wasn't due to coaching.
Everyone watching and analysing the game including commentators:

This is terrible coaching, why are they continually doing the same thing that isnt working. Its like they havent analysed the opposition at all.

Kane: coaching masterclass hinkley let down by robbie gray.

This is terrible coaching, why are they continually doing the same thing that isnt working. Its like they havent analysed the opposition at all.

94 year old Ken finally wins his first flag as Port coach.

Kane: Where are the Hinkley haters now?

Haha. That was so amazing in real time.

“Sheesh, Kenny will be raring to rip into’em at halftime. Stop bombing long! Lift the eyes! Look for a leading target! They really have to improve their connectivity between the midfield and the forwards.”

Welcome to the Port Adelaide experience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Sheesh, Kenny will be raring to rip into’em at halftime. Stop bombing long! Lift the eyes! Look for a leading target! They really have to improve their connectivity between the midfield and the forwards.”

And they all let it go & let him off the hook five seconds after the final siren. I find a bay flog with a LOL Port less annoying.

Esava will be the new bomb it in target, bookmark it

I read an article after my beloved Fiorentina demolished Roma 5-1 this morning, we've taken on a new manager who initially struggled but has since been on a real vein of good form. Check what he said after he saw his usual style of coaching wasn't working after two months:

Screenshot_20241028-201111.png

After a decade, our coach and administration are convinced that movement in any direction is progress - and this is why "Port Adelaide" will never be Port Adelaide ever again.

Last edited:
Call them back and tell them you would rather die.
😂
First they get rid of Houston
Then they bring a ex crom
Then they have the nerve to honour hinkleys contract when all he does is swig cokes on the sideline dreaming of the april sun in cuba and they're calling me up chasing cash for my membership they can f*#k a goat 🐐

Had a missed call and a message left today from a random number
ended up being the club about me changing my card and payment not going through 😂 they want me to call them to renew it
Hahaha nah not this time you've done ya dash
Kapeesh !
Call me back when Hinkley gets the sack!

Hinkley is arrogance in a nutshell. I encourage everyone who's able to attend the AGM to see disdain up close in human form complete with pursed lips, scowl and arms folded.
AGM,what's the point,can't even remove the board , isn't that what it's all about

Sent from my A065 using Tapatalk

If anything on here is even vaguely true, how completely idiotic is it that multiple times it's been down to the result of a single game, that we usually fluke, to decide whether he should be coach or not?

Seriously, a less than a kick game that could have gone either way should make no difference. If you're at that point already, just sack the campaigner
The club have never wanted ken gone,they have had plenty of chances

Sent from my A065 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Back