Opinion Sack Hinkley 4 - Show Him The Door

When to sack Ken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what people say about the 2016 flag being a rig job Bevo is an outstanding coach & sticks up for his players. I'd have him at Port in a heartbeat talk about motivation, prep & a very watchable game style.
They've literally won finals and a flag due to umpiring.

He wouldn't be as good at port. No way. Not without record free kick differentials.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I never watch Ken press conferences (pre or post games), but does he ever say things like “we invite the pressure” and “it is a privilege to be in a pressure situation” or does he do what I suspect and say things like “X are a very good team” to try and deflect the spot light?

Just umpiring? sh*t call

The umpires actually turned a tight tussle to half time in their favour. Without that they do not win. It was that bad.

And that doesn't even take into account the prelim. Probably shouldn't have even been playing in the last game of the year.

I don't care what people say about the 2016 flag being a rig job Bevo is an outstanding coach & sticks up for his players. I'd have him at Port in a heartbeat talk about motivation, prep & a very watchable game style.

Last night I dreamt that I shared a trip down a very large inflatable slide with Luke Beverage

Well I did it, and like most of us, I controlled multiple seats (5)
Couple of years back, we were down over a million on membership revenue.
If Hinkley stays and we only lose highly rated assistants i can see similar happening again, people have had enough of this shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Ken just Grant Thomas Mach II?

Talented list finishing well in the minor round never getting to the big dance. Replete with uninspiring press conferences.

Just a thought.

Well, there’s a theory that as we age we perceive time moving quicker based on repeating so many of the same actions. Or something like that.

So the time between now and change at the club won’t feel so long right?

Talented list finishing well in the minor round never getting to the big dance. Replete with uninspiring press conferences.

Just a thought.

Well, there’s a theory that as we age we perceive time moving quicker based on repeating so many of the same actions. Or something like that.

This is one of those things that slows time down.

I think you guys should consider that maybe THE PLAYERS are not good enough?
Just a thought don't crucify me.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

there are definitely some that I’d put a line through who were exceptionally soft.

special mention to
Ryan Burton refusing to fly with the ball and intentionally going slow so he didn’t have to collide with Naughton.
Amon who disappears under heat.
DBJ who refused to check Bailey Smith and run with Bailey, appalling!!!
Dixon a pathetic key forward imposer, more an imposter in his current incarnation

what I will say, well done common whipping boy Bonner. He’s the only one who should hold his head high, tried his guts out.

Just a thought.

No.

Grant Thomas was sacked after three seasons consisting of two prelim losses and an elimination final loss.

Hinkley gets an extension after losing finals.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Serious question, has there ever been a more inept senior coach in finals then ken hinkley?

2013 semi changed our game style at 3qtr much too late and left for for the last 5 min surg

2014 prelim same thing combatted with inaccuracy in the first quarter

2017 elim refusing to play trengove when they had petrie darling kennedy having to send marshall to freakim tag mcgovern

2020 prelim dbj on martin

2021 prelim having his **** in his hands for two weeks. Literally anyone could see that Aliir won the game for us in rnd 23 anyone with half a brain even the flipping crows north melbourne and gold coast analyst coach would man him up and when schache lines up on him ken scratches his head. Libba their most influential player who is interstate and tbeir club needs a firestarter early gets a clean run at the ball with his tagger on the ****in bench

and he gets the big bucks..

This isn't the first time Jackson has basically admitted to knowing that Hinkley is a fraud.

View attachment 1234389

He posted a while back he prefered bevo as a coach because he knew how to talk to people and be there for them whilst still being able to be professional and implement game plans. Thats first hand experience

He posted a while back he prefered bevo as a coach because he knew how to talk to people and be there for them whilst still being able to be professional and implement game plans. Thats first hand experience
Only thing is, he only has 6 months of pay out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back