Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

North has no debt because it doesn't spend money on facilities and it's football program. It's easy to save money when you don't spend it.

If I sold my house tomorrow I'd have no debt either.

North has no debt because it doesn't spend money on facilities and it's football program. It's easy to save money when you don't spend it.

If I sold my house tomorrow I'd have no debt either.
I'm pretty sure they get a few mill every year from a deal with tasmanian government,that will end soon

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I could definitely picture a situation where Port and Clarkson had agreed to terms, only to see the AFL/North Melbourne come in late and pinch him from under our nose. It happened in 2012 with Leon Cameron and the AFL/GWS, it can happen again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why I don't understand why he is so loved...
He isn't. There's a certain group of people who do love him, but by and large people are absolutely sick of the sight of him. The media are all on board because they're being worked by his manager, and they'll then present the fiction that he is loved to suit their narrative. It's disgusting.

If Koch had a backbone he'd just do it now and get it over with, not keep holding out for the softest landing he possibly can.

He could save the club a lot of $$$ by holding out for a few weeks? Let Hinkley walk, it really would be the best result all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back