Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And then Adelaide. I want this season to go down in flames.
Me too. I have decided that I can’t even bring myself to go to the showdown. 3 games in a season. Lowest I have ever been to besides the time I was living overseas. Next year it will be zero if donuts is still there.

This is worse than 09 when we kept on Choco. Everyone knew he needed to go but we kept him on because the board was spineless. At least he had won a flag. We are repeating the same mistakes we made then except for a ten year coach who has achieved nothing. Pathetic.

I sat through 11/12 and the absolute worse this club has offered but enough. It sold its soul to the happy clappers and the AFL. The membership goes

I didnt say I like the idea. Just said that they have been saying all year that he isnt going anywhere.

I have no respect for people who will not support the club because they dont like someone... Its pathetic.
Guess what ****head, I couldn't give a solitary shit whether you respect me or not. Enjoy your bottom 4 team and 20k crowds next year, people like you enabling this regime are the reason for it.

They have been saying all year that he's not going anywhere. To many supporters with their heads up their butt to listen.

Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out princess.
Coming out of the woodwork now ken is staying, happy clappers

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

This is all planned. This is all deliberate. They actually want to alienate people that care about winning. Pure deadshit corporate strategy. You know what will happen now? When the going gets tough there will be no one to call on. Reap what you sow you ******* campaigners.

If you ever feel a moment of weakness, remember the PAFC you knew is dead and is never coming back.

Death to this ******* imposter football club. How dare you claim our history, how dare you exist. A ******* affront to the lives and dedication of so many before them. End them.
I get the sentiment & anger but just remember this campaigner administration & hillbilly coach are not the actual club, they'll be a mediocre footnote in our history when they are finally all fukced off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So next year he goes and we have four or so clubs to compete with looking for a coach and will end up with ...Hinkley......

You could basically guarantee we did not even chat to Clarkson.

The club that used to be Port Adelaide I will now refer to as Southern Power.

* the lot of them.
Ken's not going anywhere,easy draw , finish 7-8th , contract extension,name a team that's sacked a coach that's made the 8

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

ReY7xGV.jpg
**** off you ****ing campaigner

No way we can hope to lose to the to the crows not now not ever.
As disappointing as this sager has been ☹️

Warren Tredrea, if you're reading this, please dust off warrentredrea.com and pen a piece about how awful this decision is.

We are crying out for someone with a high profile to call out this decision for what it is.
I sent him a Facebook message

The problem for me is I love the club and always will no matter how hard I try not to.

The current rotten regime in charge won't change that. ThIs regime will eventually go but the club will remain. Chin up lads.

Last edited:
I get the sentiment & anger but just remember this campaigner administration & hillbilly coach are not the actual club, they'll be a mediocre footnote in our history when they are finally all fukced off.
I'd believe this if the AFL competition wasn't a soulless piece of shit as well. It's done as a cultural thing.

No way we can hope to lose to the to the crows not now not ever.
As disappointing as this sager has been ☹️
I hope Ken Hinkley never coaches another win again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back