Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Monopoly Times" are only reporting the facts as presented to them. I can't see the problem with their reporting of this story.

Based on this tweet from yesterday's paper Glyn should have been given a raise.

View attachment 1510177

Although I would at least expect a school principal to be able to spell Hinkley's name.
The spelling is just Glyn trying, in vain, to get around the Hinkley Protection Filter.

membership survey.

if you were ceo for one day, what would you do.

any of the posters who are way over the top on this thread, identify them and weed them out as per the creed, and Do Not acceept their application for membership under any circumstances. There will still be 60,000 true believers, and the riff raf can take the out door, not required.

I'd be happy with Toto the dog.

I'd take the entire band Toto in the coaching box, just playing Africa on repeat, all game, every game.

membership survey.

any of the posters who are way over the top on this thread, identify them and weed them out as per the creed, and Do Not acceept their application for membership under any circumstances. There will still be 60,000 true believers, and the riff raf can take the out door, not required.
Bahahaha 60,000 thundersharts 🤔😂🤣😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣 that's a franchise I wouldn't want to be in anyway.

membership survey.

Can't you even spell or use correct grammar? No wonder you love KeRN HinCKLeY

membership survey.

9CD6900D-4B10-4487-A17F-DFE52892ABA3.jpeg

apparently there are two people on earth who’d describe Rucci as “brilliant”, “reflective” and “insightful”, and they ‘both’ have an unhealthy obsession with Hinkley critics.

membership survey.

How much cash do you think the people that post regularly in this thread have thrown down the toilet in the last 10 years, during Ken's time at the helm?

Do you you think that stopping them being a member of a club that looks like starting the 10 year cycle all over again is going to punish them lol, the club would be helping them with their mental health and finances by stopping them from wasting more cash and time from being on Koch's magic roundabout of mediocrity, a club for peolpe with huge egos, a tv host and an ex car salesman

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much cash do you think the people that post regularly in this thread have thrown down the toilet in the last 10 years, during Ken's time at the helm?

Do you you think that stopping them being a member of a club that looks like starting the 10 year cycle all over again, is going to punish them lol, the club would be helping them with their mental health and finances by stopping them from wasting more cash and time from being on Koch's magic roundabout of mediocrity, a club for peolpe with huge egos, a tv host and an ex car salesman
Stop sitting on the toilet so much or take a book with you.
60,000 paying members, your choice to not pay. Your problem

View attachment 1510204

apparently there are two people on earth who’d describe Rucci as “brilliant”, “reflective” and “insightful”, and they ‘both’ have an unhealthy obsession with Hinkley critics.
How's the shameless self-promotion, Michelangelo thundercloud?

Hinkley will coach the power next year. As rucci said in this morning paper, a vocal few are pathetic supporters. I cite this post as evidence. You are PATHETIC

Stop sitting on the toilet so much or take a book with you.
60,000 paying members, your choice to not pay. Your problem
Very true it is our choice but it's unfortunate that some of the supporters that have been supporting the club for a very long time as I have, are treated poorly by the club, supporters that sat in the rain at the concrete shit hole next to tarps.
If the club wants to go in a new direction, like pre game entertainment, something to do on week ends that's fine but I was brought up with a winning Port Adelaide, not a club that is happy to just compete.

The club is only there due to the hard work of many individuals, so the modern day happy clapper has something to do on the boring Adelaide weekends. This is the point where the club and some blow ins are missing, traditions for over 150 years are being tarnished by people who would rather have their egos massaged than have a winning successful Port Adelaide that wants to be the best.

A bigger tougher competition yes, we are not stupid not to realize this but that does not mean you have to lower your standards, expectations and put the club first, not individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back