Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly want Hinkley and Koch gone from the club and do what I can for that result to occur sooner rather than later. But there is no way I would put that desire over and above my full support for Robbie on his last game.

Please do not put Hinkley and Koch above Robbie. Saturday is Robbie's day and his alone. He has deserved it and nothing should distract from it.
To use the occasion to protest is in my opinion, not only insulting to Robbie but it will most certainly and have the opposite effect, both with media and supporters. Leave your anger at the gate, for another day. There will be plenty. Be there for Robbie on what is a special game and time for him to have and remember.
Robbie to save Ken from embarrasment one last time

IF Essendon sack Rutten, and
IF Clarkson spurns North offer, and
IF the Kangas offer Ken Hinkley 5 years,
THEN Kenny asks out of his final year, and
David Koch gives him an extension to keep him at Alberton.

You know it will happen. Port will take years to get rid of him and the supporters will suffer from KHPTSD for decades.
Not this time.
We may finally be free of Hinkley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I certainly want Hinkley and Koch gone from the club and do what I can for that result to occur sooner rather than later. But there is no way I would put that desire over and above my full support for Robbie on his last game.

Please do not put Hinkley and Koch above Robbie. Saturday is Robbie's day and his alone. He has deserved it and nothing should distract from it.
To use the occasion to protest is in my opinion, not only insulting to Robbie but it will most certainly and have the opposite effect, both with media and supporters. Leave your anger at the gate, for another day. There will be plenty. Be there for Robbie on what is a special game and time for him to have and remember.
What other home game have we got this year to do it? If there was one, then sure, but this is a last Hail Mary chance to make it so uncomfortable for Ken and Koch, that Ken walks. You want to talk about honouring players? Getting Ken to walk is the last chance to ensure it's not Boak up there at the press conference next, his career burnt from Hinkley around.

Had the Collingwood & Carlton jobs been up for grabs this years instead of last Clarko would've had his **** in every trough.

What was the Boak message all about Robbie having a great pre-season and should play on?

Surely Donuts Stinkley is not pushing him out. I want him gone but if he has done that I will truly hate him.

some more softer slogans for banners in case you're worried about being kicked out:

youth inspired:

• NEW COACH NO CAP
  • BORED OF THIS FRFR
  • MISS ME WITH THAT CONTRACT EXTENSION
  • 10 YEARS SMHHHHH

or just some vanilla goodness:

• I NO LONGER ENJOY THE FOOTBALL UNDER THIS CURRENT REGIME
  • I AM ASKING NICELY FOR A CHANGE IN COACH
  • IF WE DON'T GET A NEW COACH, I WILL CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP
  • BOY, IS THIS FOOTBALL BORING
  • IT'S GIVING TERRY WALLET SWEATIE

Status