Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What’s Ken’s W/L ratio with Nicks?

Surely he isn’t the only Afl coach to have a negative w/l ration with Nicks….

Please let him be the only Afl coach to have a negative w/l ratio with Nicks haha

2264feb33b6a89a1c507906396397347.jpg

Remember when Matty knew the writing was on the wall and walked?
Thinking back, I was way too hard on this guy, He cared at least

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So how many of you emailed the Board last week to plead with them to sack Hinkley, and how many of you will email the Board this week to demand that Hinkley be sacked? Blind Freddie can see that we are going nowhere while Hinkley remains the coach

I can't help but feel all the people who coughed up for memberships should be reimbursed financially by the Koch's, Whateley's, Kornes's, and Rucci's who imposed this dud on us. Not just for finances lost, but also compensation for the mental stress they've caused us when we were clearly right and they were clearly wrong.

No Chad Wingard or Robbie Gray to pull his pimento olives out of the fingerbowl tonight, huh.

No Chad Wingard or Robbie Gray to pull his pimento olives out of the fingerbowl tonight, huh.

In bygone years that was a last quarter custom made for a Robbie Gray masterclass. I have a sneaky feeling thats what Hinkley's plan was in bringing fantasia on. problem is, Robbie is a giant, Orazio......is slightly less...

In bygone years that was a last quarter custom made for a Robbie Gray masterclass. I have a sneaky feeling thats what Hinkley's plan was in bringing fantasia on. problem is, Robbie is a giant, Orazio......is slightly less...

Yep. Robbie 2010-2021 wins that one off his own boot.

Ehhh, I’m sure another one of those will come along soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back