Opinion Sack Hinkley 8 - "Ask me in August"

What happens to Hinkley at the end of the year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha well this has been fun. Certainly more entertaining then the footy. I wouldn't have thought the opinion of 'just waiting until the end of the year' would have been so controversial 🤣, but big footy boards eh...🤷

Hahaha well this has been fun. Certainly more entertaining then the footy. I wouldn't have thought the opinion of 'just waiting until the end of the year' would have been so controversial 🤣, but big footy boards eh...🤷
Why would this year be any different to previous years when Donuts has been in charge?

He is a born loser.

This ain't the SANFL amymore

And yet, we won more games than any other club in our first eleven seasons in the comp (1997-2007), and are still clinging to what might be our seventh top-2 minor round finish in the past twenty-two seasons.

We’re not angry because we can’t accept the higher degree of difficulty, we’re angry at the pathological propensity to p¡ss away golden opportunities when they’re earned precisely because we are the degree of difficulty.

There’s no reason why Port Adelaide shouldn’t be sat here with a modern trophy cabinet to rival West Coast’s — the last thing we need to keep doing is belittling ourselves in a bid to excuse all-too familiar failure.

It’s not controversial. What would be controversial now is putting a contract in front of him in August.

Which of the years that we have started well and then lost a large run of games would you like to compare it too....

Fair enough you say wait till the end of the year..

If it hadn't been for it being 11 years and..

He was superhero at...and...

We have form with this and it is happening again..

Hahaha well this has been fun. Certainly more entertaining then the footy. I wouldn't have thought the opinion of 'just waiting until the end of the year' would have been so controversial , but big footy boards eh...
Which year? 2018?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could've set your watch to this sort of performance following the back slapping and self congratulating that went on in defeat last week. We've seen this many, many times in the Hinkley era. The club just lacks any sort of killer instinct and gets way too pleased with itself way too quickly. Sack him.

You could've set your watch to this sort of performance following the back slapping and self congratulating that went on in defeat last week. We've seen this many, many times in the Hinkley era. The club just lacks any sort of killer instinct and gets way too pleased with itself way too quickly. Sack him.

He was so pleased after last week. Looked odd to me.

He also didn’t embrace the opportunity presented to us by other losses today pre-game. Loser mentality.

And yet, we won more games than any other club in our first eleven seasons in the comp (1997-2007), and are still clinging to what might be our seventh top-2 minor round finish in the past twenty-two seasons.

We’re not angry because we can’t accept the higher degree of difficulty, we’re angry at the pathological propensity to p¡ss away golden opportunities when they’re earned precisely because we are the degree of difficulty.

There’s no reason why Port Adelaide shouldn’t be sat here with a modern trophy cabinet to rival West Coast’s — the last thing we need to keep doing is belittling ourselves in a bid to excuse all-too familiar failure.

Between West Coast, Brisbane, Geelong, Hawthorn and Richmond we have almost a third of the league with 3 flags or more in the AFL era. We’re not demanding diamond-encrusted unicorn turds here.

Ohhhh one of those supporters who thinks they give those things out. No we didn't win it, and haven't in almost 20 years. This ain't the SANFL amymore

"It ain't the sanfl anymore". Well in the sanfl we expected to win a flag every year but it averaged out to be every three years that we did, but at least we had an expectation to drive us to be successful. Tell us what expectation of success should we have in the afl?

I don't think he is the only problem in your statement

Broke my phone over an O'Shea error in 2015.

we just lost a showdown by 8 goals and I'm just chatting s**t and watching TV with my mate and not caring at all.

YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE
Understand that, I'm here watching cricket and joking with my Crows following mate that we will lose every game for the rest of the year and Hinkley will get a 2 year contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back