Opinion Sack Hinkley 8 - "Ask me in August"

What happens to Hinkley at the end of the year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caring Kenny won't give a s**t if the attrition rate goes up. Always plenty of fresh meat for the grinder
He'll just breed more in some squalid puppy farm

Weird how when you take out the emotion it’s pretty clear what’s going on. The weird uncle vibe is spot on, people don’t want to cheer Port, they want to cheer old mate Uncy Ken

For a cohort that never seems particularly bothered when Ken serves up yet another steaming pile of hot doodoo, the venom they’re pouring on Warren Tredrea — Warren Tredrea — is something else.

If there’s anything left of the true culture of the club, it’s on life support.

99% Dockers East now.

Anyone got a link to the post re Tredrea interview on 5aa last week?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
For a cohort that never seems particularly bothered when Ken serves up yet another steaming pile of hot doodoo, the venom they’re pouring on Warren Tredrea — Warren Tredrea — is something else.

If there’s anything left of the true culture of the club, it’s on life support.

99% Dockers East now.

I wouldn't read too much into that. That same small group of people could be pied pipered into the ocean by the great man if he was speaking with the current club executive and not against it.

It's such a weird way to live. You wonder how bad it would have to get for some of these people to stop thinking that they have to support everything the chairman says and does.

The Crows slingshooting past us like Cole Trickle at Daytona while certain fans insist on noshing off Koch and Hinkley is super-unpalatable probably
I'm sitting here copping shit from my wife who now is apparently a newly-minted Dolphins fan, as Souths spew out a Port-like effort. Flick over to see Carparkistan doing a job on the blue sacks. Sad.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Crows slingshooting past us like Cole Trickle at Daytona while certain fans insist on noshing off Koch and Hinkley is super-unpalatable probably
The Crows finally being good is what will finally Kill Kenny

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm sitting here copping s**t from my wife who now is apparently a newly-minted Dolphins fan, as Souths spew out a Port-like effort. Flick over to see Carparkispan doing a job on the blue sacks. Sad.

My mum seems to be supporting the dolphins as well 😆

I support Penrith so I can't complain

Voss' seems to have adopted kerns plan of relying on individual brilliance from superstars in the absence of a coherent game plan
Let's chuck Cripps in the ruck

imagine supporting a team that played with confidence in their system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back