Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
RoCo barracks for Essendon.

To him a coach merely qualifying for September in the first place is a supernatural feat of godly magic on par with showing an uncontacted Amazonian tribe the Bic lighter.

I used to like his stuff, but the Essendon doping saga F*ed him up like a Peter Green bad trip.

Need Alyx to draft up some sort of video or some meme's around this.

We've got at least 2 brand new coaches in the top 4 at the moment.

I have never said it, but I am officially retired from content creation after the 'We Were Port Adelaide' experience.

It is shit-tier Microsoft Paint memes and screenshots only from here on out to ensure a peaceful existence free of crazed happy-clapper threats, the Cornes', and stealthy blacklisting by the club and its partners.

Last edited:

lol I've missed this story and now I'm intrigued. I remember the page.

The TLDR version:

- Happy-clappers were sending me all sorts of crazed, personal threats on Facebook and Twitter.

- Happy-clappers attempted to dox me multiple times. In a case of mistaken identity, the leader of the Ken Oath cult doxed another member of this forum. He then tried to negotiate terms with me to have posts about that member removed.

- Kane Cornes and another prominent Hinkley backer in the media caught on, which resulted in on-air challenges (which were blatant traps) and regular trolling, attracting wave after wave of new crazies to the accounts.

- I have gradually discovered I have been shadow banned from interacting with a number of media organisations and club partners, despite never having interacted with them directly before. On whose order, I still don't know.

The TLDR version:

- Happy-clappers were sending me all sorts of crazed, personal threats on Facebook and Twitter.

- Happy-clappers attempted to dox me multiple times. In a case of mistaken identity, the leader of the Ken Oath cult doxed another member of this forum. He then tried to negotiate terms with me to have posts about that member removed.

- Kane Cornes and another prominent Hinkley backer in the media caught on, which resulted in on-air challenges (which were blatant traps) and regular trolling, attracting wave after wave of new crazies to the accounts.

- I have gradually discovered I have been shadow banned from interacting with a number of media organisations and club partners, despite never having interacted with them directly before. On whose order, I still don't know.
FFS censorship of the highest order...imagine if they were a club in the premier league!

How good is listening to Lauren Arnell and realising a Port coach is actually allowed to be intelligent, articulate and thoughtful not some hillbilly bumbling through some barely coherent waffle.

I was standing right behind our bench at Moorabbin yesterday, and she was choking back tears after the final siren. That’s someone who actually cares and was genuinely happy for the team.

All of Hinkley’s celebrations are only for himself, most notably the one after Flashpoint Stevie Motlop in 2018.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I moved past that point by 2021, now it's his enabler Kochie who is the puppet master.

I've completely lost all faith in anyone at the club, I don'teven refer to it as PAFC, to me its just the KFC and its club song is "I don't care, I love it".

Even if Ken quit, because the club has no spine to sack him, I have no faith that those running the club could even put a winning coaching department together.

Also suspect this is a big reason why Ken is still here, Koch absolutely lives in fear of not knowing how to go about replacing the coaching department.
I've been calling it Kenny's Power all year,this isn't the PAFC anymore

On SM-A736B using BigFooty.com mobile app

The TLDR version:

This makes me so angry.

Thanks for posting this. Once again, Gerard Whateley proves he’s nothing more then a pretentious, & sanctimonious campaigner of the highest order. I have no doubt this limp wristed muppet knows all too well the short comings of Ken Hinkley, but is happy to play his part in white anting the PAFC on a yearly basis.

Last edited:
The TLDR version:

All due to snappy infographics containing objective facts and verbatim quotes.

No more than an online shoebox of receipts to which they thought the appropriate response was… fascism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back