Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting comments from Wallaby's coach Eddy Jones,this morning.
Losing our first match to Fiji since 1954,in the RWC
Eddy said in his presser.That he takes full responsibility for the loss.He deserved to be heckled by the fans and have Crossants or other things thrown at him.
Taking responsibility for the loss no hiding from Eddy.

Ken wouldn’t know what a croissant was. Crescent roll, maybe, still wouldn’t eat it.

homer simpson episode 3 GIF

Travis Boak has backed coach Ken Hinkley following the Power's straight-sets finals exit at the hands of the GWS

"We play with Kenny and for Kenny and the rest of the coaching group," Boak said.

Players publicly backing the coach, change is imminent

View attachment 1807205
Respect is failing with boak imo.
The PAFC stinks it has become an introverted boys club. Absolutely sickening.

I'll clip REH call as soon as its uploaded to the podcast platforms. In the meantime here is Louie

View attachment 1807209
Good man Louie. Always nice when someone half smart calls up and smashes it based on facts. Just a shame he wasn't loaded with more. There's so many stats that can be rolled out about this tenure it isn't funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the email I sent argo Richardson back in Aug when Ken's extension was announced.

You're going to look pretty stupid if we choke out of the finals like the farcical Western Bulldogs game only 2 years ago.

What's a few more weeks?

So no contract talks during home and away to avoid distraction, but completely different song for finals. Changing the narrative to suit yourselves always looks dodgy.

Putting the cart before the horse is bad business.

Resent it at 1/2 time on Saturday. No response of course.
Quite frankly they deserve the heat they are getting.

Lol the absolute hubris of signing a coach before finals when his chief issue is finals.

Absolute madness and makes the lack of process and impartiality stick out like a sore thumb.

Nowhere to hide for David and Richardson now. Ken wont go anywhere, he has a contract. Those two need to **** off though and so they should.

I do not want either of them or davies for that matter having any input from here.

Respect is failing with boak imo.
The PAFC stinks it has become an introverted boys club. Absolutely sickening.
The way he jumped down Brereton’s throat earlier in the year when Brereton labelled Tredrea Port’s greatest ever AFL player, and Boak scoffed saying that Gray was.

As if our best ever player could hold that title without either a GF appearance or premiership.

Boak didn’t have much respect left from me after that interaction. So much a part of our malaise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back