Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth hurts. He's a meme. Anyone with a modicum of self respect would've stood down long ago.

We’re actively reshaping the very essence of what the club has stood for, for this guy.

This guy.

Now that I think about it, it's no wonder Richmond beat us in the 2020 PF when they had Craig McRae and Adam Kingsley in their coaches box alongside Damien Hardwick, while we had Donuts.

Now that I think about it, it's no wonder Richmond beat us in the 2020 PF when they had Craig McRae and Adam Kingsley in their coaches box alongside Damien Hardwick, while we had Donuts.

You’d think the fact he keeps getting his pants pulled down by, and falling out with, 2004 Port Adelaide premiership players, would constitute a red flag.

I’ve heard that Hinkley is well aware of the daddy donuts nickname and doesn’t like it one little bit

It's lucky I'm not in SA, my hatred for stinkers is bordering on pathological. I wouldn't do anything violent, but I wouldn't be above petty vandalism lol. I'd make them wish for stickerman instead.

Truth hurts. He's a meme. Anyone with a modicum of self respect would've stood down long ago.
Hinkley will never step down voluntarily. He’s far too selfish for that.

It’s up to the club to get rid of him. But the toothless tiger in Koch isn’t capable of making that decision.

And it’s not even a hard decision. It’s clear that Hinkley’s the wrong man for the job. He’s had more than ample opportunity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say he's so thin skinned that mocking him is likely to anger him more than if you went up and punched him in the face.

Mock away everyone.
So true. He’s got a glass jaw. He gets consumed with revenge when he gets mocked/criticised. And he gets his minions to retaliate. Like you say, mock away

So true. He’s got a glass jaw. He gets consumed with revenge when he gets mocked/criticised. And he gets his minions to retaliate. Like you say, mock away

I still can't believe he publicly said the players on the list not in the side are so shit they would have made our semi performance worse.

Like, that's just an incomprehensibly bad thing to say. They're still on your ****ing list, you clod.

Imagine sitting at home watching the half ass efforts of some of those playing, and the senior coach goes "well yeah, but it would have been much worse if we picked one of those spuds from the sanfl like hugh Jackson, Hayes or pasini". I'd be asking for a trade right away.

And it's all because it was an implied criticism on selection, that maybe picking injured players isn't a good idea. The fat prick can't even take the slightest criticism. I hate him.

Daddy donuts if you ever read this, **** YOU.

I still can't believe he publicly said the players on the list not in the side are so s**t they would have made our semi performance worse.

Like, that's just an incomprehensibly bad thing to say. They're still on your ******* list, you clod.

Imagine sitting at home watching the half ass efforts of some of those playing, and the senior coach goes "well yeah, but it would have been much worse if we picked one of those spuds from the sanfl like hugh Jackson, Hayes or pasini". I'd be asking for a trade right away.

And it's all because it was an implied criticism on selection, that maybe picking injured players isn't a good idea. The fat prick can't even take the slightest criticism. I hate him.

Daddy donuts if you ever read this, * YOU.
I wouldn't last a day working for Ken Hinkley Football Club I would be odds on to tell someone to get *ucked in the first hour. The rest of the day would be spent with HR.

We need players that don't place so much enthuses on the coach and want to play at Port because of it's history and can see the team has GF aspirations.

Sick of hearing I came mostly because of Kenny, it makes me sick. Imagine what Fos would say, I don't give a * if you like me or not, you are here to play for the club and it's fans and if you don't want to play in a premiership you can go.

I’d settle for players and coach who want to play for a premiership, after all, it’s why they’re employed right?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back