Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GWS CEO before the game was talking about coach recruitment processes. Mentioned psychometric and mental acuity testing etc.

Ken finally got a job because we didnt do thorough testing, basically.

In essence, we never ruled out that he was a ******* intellectual cactus.
Intense mental testing may have even uncovered how much of a sociopath he is.

GWS CEO before the game was talking about coach recruitment processes. Mentioned psychometric and mental acuity testing etc.

There's absolutely no way ken would have consented to doing it lol

Testing me brain what do youse needa do that for?? I won the flag for bell park a decade ago if youse wanna know me credentials!

Hinkley was the last man standing during the selection process because Leon Cameron got poached before we could select him. This lead Hinkley to term himself "the best man standing" basically the only coach that was left in the selection process. He also needed numerous Geelong players such as Ling to throw their support behind him to get selected too.

Swept under the carpet again and they cruise into next year like nothing happened over the last 11 years. The worst performing club in the AFL considering the talent that we have had.
Pathetic Football club that has destroyed the Magpies along the way

Make no mistake, Hinkley doesn't give a shit about the Magpies, our heritage or traditions and least of all the Supporters, he's a selfish prick which is allowed to do what he wants with our footy club. Koch calls himself a Port man lol, he's an egotistical enabler of softness and mediocrity. I am totally disgusted in the PAFC.
As much as I have pulled away from the club, it kills me when I wake up each day to the realization that these pricks treat our club like a play thing. I don't hate that easy but I really hate the people destroying over 150 years of the best footy club in Australia.
It's the first thing I think about when I open my eyes in the morning.
Absolute arseholes.

2003 loss against Malthouse Collingwood at the MCG after coughing up a 2 goal loss at home in the qualifying final to Sydney

2002 loss against threepeat Brisbane at the Gabba after another 2 goal loss at home against Collingwood in our home qualifying final.

Compared to 71 point home loss to the Western Frequent Flyer Bulldogs, who since 2017 had only won a final in 2021 and won one since embarrassing us at home.

And first year Kinga taking GWS from 16th year prior to 1 point from a granny.

"Been here before"

At least it explains why Dom didn't join many of his premiership team mates in the AFL coaching stakes but chose to be a loan shark instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This would be a horrendous take on things coming from a common fan.

That it’s coming from a past player who sits on the football committee and gives direct counsel to the board is as illuminating as it is terrible.

Straining to contextualise today’s binfire with incomparable events from 20 years ago, and benchmarking against a notorious clusterf#%k of a club which seems to only now be recovering from their asteroid strike salary cap breaches, is putrid.

Jesus Christ who the * cares? Also they won a premiership in 2011. Maybe we should hire whoever coached that?

Never seen so much mileage dragged out of a local league flag.

Wayne Weidemann won the 2003 flag as coach of Gaza in the SAAFL... maybe that needs a big newspaper spread

Absolutely comical that Hinkley the loser is still at AFL level when he's a dumb as dogshit bogan.
It's all part of keeping us mediocre. Hinkley under pressure so run a feel good success story. It's so pathetic but very calculating & will help their cause which is also pathetic. I'm so done, there doesn't seem to be an end to this nightmare.

Hinkley was the last man standing during the selection process because Leon Cameron got poached before we could select him. This lead Hinkley to term himself "the best man standing" basically the only coach that was left in the selection process. He also needed numerous Geelong players such as Ling to throw their support behind him to get selected too.

Andrew Mackie flicked Keith Thomas (who played with Ken at Fitzroy) a text, suggesting he make contact after Leon left us at the altar.

It still would’ve been looked on as a good thing had the club pulled the pin and let him walk at the end of 2017.

Don't forget the 'Yes we Ken" t-shirts. We all thought back in 2014 that we got lucky getting Kenny.

This would be a horrendous take on things coming from a common fan.

That it’s coming from a past player who sits on the football committee and gives direct counsel to the board is as illuminating as it is terrible.

Straining to contextualise today’s binfire with incomparable events from 20 years ago, and benchmarking against a notorious clusterf#%k of a club which seems to only now be recovering from their asteroid strike salary cap breaches, is putrid.

Also, can we name any other team that has had years of finals failures before ultimately lifting the trophy? That in itself was an isolated event and is unlikely to repeat.

This coach and group of players is far more likely to be in the mould of Craig's Crows, Eade's Bulldogs, Lyon's Saints/Dockers, Buckley's Magpies, Cameron's Giants or Fagan's Lions (?) - good for a period of time but never good enough when it mattered.

The Koch interview is the gift that keeps giving.

At one point, he declares that Port is a "destination club".

I just realised that messaging is why sources leaked to Caro that Port's presentation to Grundy was football-based while Sydney's was focused on lifestyle.

And why Caro keeps on repeating that Port must have dodged a bullet.

Because Port can't point to any on-field achievements, they need to keep on feeding the lie that every player wants to work with Hinkley ... and therefore any who doesn't must be a lazy bum.

Which is all the more galling considering Charlie "Cement Hands" Dixon has never even tried to fulfil his potential while Rioli looks like he has never done a lap all year.
We're the destination for fringe players looking for more opportunities and thinking that they'll get them at our club because we have massive holes in our list. Like how we recruited Lewis Stevenson and Campbell Heath in 2013.

That's it. He was never going to be an Afl coach with a usual recruitment process. That's why he's clinging for dear life.

We also have to remember that all our trade picks have literally gone in order to get Kenny average across the line.
These guys have literally destroyed this club from top to bottom.

Koch has literally sat on this process with both eyes open it has now become an intentional demolition.

Lol remember when the club wanted to send him overseas in the off season to do some professional development and he told them to get stuffed?
Sure do. He's never been interested in developing himself, that has been clearly evident. The guy is a total bogan. He can't even take care of his physical appearance with his gut sticking out. He's a total embarrassment & unfitting of a club with our history & our Creed. He's the definition of a no-hoper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back