Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s the modern equivalent of Nero. Playing the fiddle while the club burns.

How’s the reference to other club legends vehemently disagree with Tredrea (one KCornes) and as well as “well respected AFL commentators” (one Whateley).

Preteens nail Ethos as a persuasive mode better than Kochhead

I have reached that point after Saturday. Have a wager amongst friends at what round he is sacked / or “resigns”. Round 11 for me.
I hate to say it but we had the convo tonight and I still think its August.

He will limp in a few wins against bottom teams along the way.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

A rambling, pig headed narcissist who seems to revel in his own BS & bulging ego. It’s literally going to take years to recover from all the damage this power hungry sociopath has managed to personally inflict.

Wait, Koch or Hinkley? ... oh .... play on.

"It''s only round 3"
"It''s only round 4"
"It''s only round 5"

giphy.gif
Then it'll become

There's only 7 weeks left
There's only 6 weeks left
There's only 5 weeks left

Then we'll all be accused of being unfair and impatient and to let Hinkley finish the season and have his farewell parade around the country.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

I'm rapidly approaching the point (and I'm sure others too), where I care more about stacking up losses to oust at least Hinkley, than I do about notching wins, which as per year after year previous, will lead nowhere.
I think any true fan with half a brain would realise it's the only way forward as a club at this point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody that keeps going to games is as false and complicit as Hinkley and Koch. If you truly believe that these 2 must go, you would have already pulled your membership or at the very least stopped going to games.

I'm sorry, but rambling on an internet page how much you hate this or that doesn't actually do anything. You want action but aren't prepared to do it yourself.

Its a free country, but if you arent prepared to do your bit, you are part of the problem.

Lol Koch didn't even know PAFC existed when Warren was lifting the cup. To think he actually has the right to call one of our greatest AFL players "crazy" for speaking on behalf of fans and true PAFC people.

To think he believes he has more influence, clout and popularity than Tredrea? He is amazingly bad at picking his battles.

Just so dumb.

Koch only cares about his club, not our club. The two are distinctly different. He doesn't ******* own who we are and what we stand for as much as he likes to think he does. Make our community proud lol.

When Warren was playing you always looked at him out there and knew, if he wasn't kitted up on the field he'd have been in the stands with the rest of us going nuts. He is truly Port Adelaide, born and bred.

DK will eventually have to accept that the timing of the decision to axe Ken will come earlier than he wanted to make the call.

His ego would have him thinking he's all in control and that he will make the decision when he's good and ready but another completely wasted season is going to create a lot of anger and hostility, not to mention a big financial hit.

DK will eventually have to accept that the timing of the decision to axe Ken will come earlier than he wanted to make the call.

His ego would have him thinking he's all in control and that he will make the decision when he's good and ready but another completely wasted season is going to create a lot of anger and hostility, not to mention a big financial hit.
Only if the board over rule him which they have shown no willingness to do over a decade

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back