Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

i would like Random to become Chairperson just so they are forced to make an appearance on Planet Earth and prove they are not Kang or Kodos. I don't believe anyone else on the board has ever met her in person and won't think otherwise until there is photographic evidence

To have had 5 of the same board members, the same coach, footy ops manager and an internal promotion for CEO over 8 long, unsuccessful years is ****ing awful.

And they appoint themselves and each other, so there is no way to unseat them unless we really tank the club financially or they feel like walking.

To have had 5 of the same board members, the same coach, footy ops manager and an internal promotion for CEO over 8 long, unsuccessful years is ****ing awful.

And they appoint themselves and each other, so there is no way to unseat them unless we really tank the club financially or they feel like walking.

It's pretty much like that sauna scene in the latest season of The Boys.

Ideally I would have liked to have seen The Iron Sheik as our president, sadly he passed away. The thought of a coked up insane man calling John Olsen "a no good cheeseburger t¡ts piece of shit jabroni" in the lead up to a showdown would sell out Adelaide Oval in seconds.

We all saw it happening too, and felt so powerless to stop it. Now its full blown revolution. They are cooked.

Cassisi's first task as chairman would be to draw one single, unbroken line around Alberton.
Is there sand at Alberton or will he truck it in?

He was gifted a career and business by the Toops, and being qualified as a mortgage broker takes literally days. I’d rather Fiacci be chairman of not Tredrea.

George has been really quiet through all this.

Having watched the Four Corners story on the culture at Channel 7, if your encounters with David Koch is merely being unacknowledged count yourself lucky!

Koch is never mentioned in the story, it's mainly about men from the news room (Spotlight in particular), but geez they come across as a bunch of barely restrained psychopaths - assaults, threats. If you could survive in that environment you'd have to have a hide like a rhinoceros and be prepared to be intimidating right back at them.

Having watched the Four Corners story on the culture at Channel 7, if your encounters with David Koch is merely being unacknowledged count yourself lucky!

Koch is never mentioned in the story, it's mainly about men from the news room (Spotlight in particular), but geez they come across as a bunch of barely restrained psychopaths - assaults, threats. If you could survive in that environment you'd have to have a hide like a rhinoceros and be prepared to be intimidating right back at them.

Ain't any better at the other networks either. The tv seems to give many a sense of invincibility.

Stokes recruited David Leckie in the early 00's from 9 to be CEO and finally knock them off being #1 station after 25-30 years at the top. Took a few years, but he brought a number of 9 execs and producers and the 9 mentality which was pretty blokey, but it has gone to another level the last decade.

As the market cap value of commercial Free TV stations has been smashed by new media over the last decade, Stokes in particular, has turned a blind eye to BS behaviour as long as it brings in results and advertising $$$.

But there are plenty of egos and BS behaviour at the other commercial networks, and at the public broadcasters, just not as blatant there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Koch in his AA spot just before was basically saying both clubs pre the next showdown need to get the supporters to tone it down so there is less white line fever.

He also said Dans a good bloke but made the wrong decision to bump and really hoped Rankine was doing ok.

Trying to work out who he supports?

Also the Showdowns are great games, basically he wants to water them down.

Koch in his AA spot just before was basically saying both clubs pre the next showdown need to get the supporters to tone it down so there is less white line fever.

He also said Dans a good bloke but made the wrong decision to bump and really hoped Rankine was doing ok.

Man is this guy a queef.

What the hell is Koch talking about? Koch, maybe say "Hey Rachele, this is what happens when you incite a Port crowd."

Yeah really odd the way he spoke, almost like it's getting too spiteful - and he was scared of it.

I love it it, I don't get caught up in silly stuff but it doesn't bother me.

Nothing wrong with the spectacle and it being a bit on edge if you ask me, it's what makes it so great.

How about he comes out and says yeah all that was a bit of fun but we won and love beating the Crows....

Always fons a way to talk shit down.

Yeah really odd the way he spoke, almost like it's getting too spiteful - and he was scared of it.

I love it it, I don't get caught up in silly stuff but it doesn't bother me.

Nothing wrong with the spectacle and it being a bit on edge if you ask me, it's what makes it so great.

How about he comes out and says yeah all that was a bit of fun but we won and love beating the Crows....

Always fons a way to talk shit down.
Always finds a way to talk fans down

What the hell is Koch talking about? Koch, maybe say "Hey Rachele, this is what happens when you incite a Port crowd."
Once a pussy always a pussy.

Ignoring the mumbo jumbo from Kochie mouth because that’s all it is, and apart from numbers, man doesn’t have a clue of what he’s talking about.

I don’t understand why Kochie hasn’t appointed a KC. I think RussellEbertHandball might of mentioned last night that DK has mates across the country that are KC’s. Why the hell are we not appointing a KC? We have to use every resource available to get Dan off as he is integral to our team. Considering the season at hand, this is arguably our best chance of winning a flag.

Last edited:
Ignoring the mumbo jumbo from Kochie mouth because that’s all it is, and apart from numbers, man doesn’t have a clue of what he’s talking about.

I don’t understand why Kochie has appointed a KC. I think RussellEbertHandball might of mentioned last night that DK has mates across the country. Why the hell are we not appointing a KC? We have to use every resource available to get Dan off as he is integral to our team. Considering the season at hand, this is arguably our best chance of winning a flag.
Not me.

But yes we should be throwing everything at it like Sydney do. If this was a PF you know Sydney would take legal action in a court to make sure the player can play in GF.

They did it with Andrew Dunkley in 1996, and were going to do it in 2005 with Barry Hall's punch to Matt Maguire's guts, but their legal counsel successfully argued 100m from where the ball is, is considered in play and therefore he got off. (In 2005 you got 1 extra week if you caused an offence off the ball). But before the hearing, Richard Colless told Hall, don't worry if we lose tonight we will take it to the Supreme Court and get an injunction like Dunkley and you will play the GF, so prepare yourself this week like you are playing in the GF.

Maybe Koch needs to talk to Andrew Pridham and Richard Colless there in Sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back